Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely nothing to do with ketones at all Sallie love , it’s about being a adult and common sense 🙄 I’ve the same light but 3 times the size and I somehow managed to do mine 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not overly difficult -she burns my head out thinks she needs to congratulated for something a 10 year could do
Naomi Ford is on the Ketones aswell. They’re really scraping the barrel with who they’ve chosen to advertise for them..

I went to that chic twice once for hair once for nails. The girl who did my hair literally fried it, and the girl who did my nails spent the whole time telling me what a witch Claire was and that she was obsessed with money and buying things for show, and telling anyone who would listen how much money she had spent on a cruise for her family. Nail girl left not long after (and is v successful). Got the impression she treated the staff like tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Absolutely nothing to do with ketones at all Sallie love , it’s about being a adult and common sense 🙄 I’ve the same light but 3 times the size and I somehow managed to do mine 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not overly difficult -she burns my head out thinks she needs to congratulated for something a 10 year could do
This has cracked me right up, it’s not the ketones Sal hun it’s probably because you haven’t been on the sesh for a few days!
Does she want a bleeping medal for putting a light up! I’ve put my WHOLE house together without zero help! She puts a little light on the ceiling and wants a round of applause from the other begs off insta 👏🏻

I went to that chic twice once for hair once for nails. The girl who did my hair literally fried it, and the girl who did my nails spent the whole time telling me what a witch Claire was and that she was obsessed with money and buying things for show, and telling anyone who would listen how much money she had spent on a cruise for her family. Nail girl left not long after (and is v successful). Got the impression she treated the staff like tit.

She got caught out and prosecuted after bragging - she wants to watch out it does not happen again !
Heard all her staff despise her too. Charges massive chair rent etc. It is not even the best rated salon ?
Surprised she is linking herself to Sallie does not fit with her new clean eating look at my fella lifestyle 🤢

Reactions: 1
You know that clean eating crowd though. Oh that’s full of toxins but they’re snorting come off a pub toilet on a sat night.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That’s my experience I went for nails and Charlie just slated her and so did the make up girls who both left for chairs cheaper and Charlie opened a new salon up , the cruise she went on was a coke cruise with her ex at the time I remember the girls telling me it was a party cruise and that’s all they did from the start the whole boat 🤷🏼‍♀️ But now she’s with some footballer 10 years younger and she’s all clean , nah ya not love face full of filler , and coke diet

Reactions: 2
Friggin size of them Converse 😂😂😂
Did you not see her begging on her stories to borrow some converse? 😂😂🤪🤪🤪

They look atleast a Size 8/9 don’t they the meff😂

So I reported to Trading Standards this morning and messaged the girl. Here is her reply: View attachment 156542
What a liar!
1, a toner alone wouldn’t do that to her hair she’d need more done than just a toner
2, her extensions weren’t on clips when she was showing them the day she was off to have her hair done 😂

Who remembers when Sallie turned psychopath on Teddy Edwards because Teddy didnt want to be her friend anymore? She publicly accused her of being a child abuser even though teddy had never met her kids and also said teddy paid someone to follow her home and rape her plus loads worse on twitter then she made this anti bullying video to try and make teddy look bad 😹
What the duck was that video 😂😂 was that her singing aswel?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That’s my experience I went for nails and Charlie just slated her and so did the make up girls who both left for chairs cheaper and Charlie opened a new salon up , the cruise she went on was a coke cruise with her ex at the time I remember the girls telling me it was a party cruise and that’s all they did from the start the whole boat 🤷🏼‍♀️ But now she’s with some footballer 10 years younger and she’s all clean , nah ya not love face full of filler , and coke diet

If he wants to keep his reputation ... get rid. Young and stupid ... sucked in. It is all tumeric cauliflower and home made meat free casserole now ... she was dumping kids for Ibiza not long ago ... all carbon copies of each other 🙊 ... I feel sorry for him

Reactions: 3
“I’ve been able to build my chandelier all on my own, thanks KETONES”
Wtaf😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Because she's only liked posts that are either slightly complimenting her or genuinely feeling sorry for her! Account was made on Thursday and she's decided to follow the 2 people who know the mist about her - I know her personally. Me and another account.
Hi Sal hun x

Just looked at that Claire Ridley , face like a bag of spanner’s, not attractive at all

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi girlz, I've been on Keytones for an hour and because of them I'm now a fully trained electrician, anyone want any tit chandeliers put up? I'm yer one...swipe up 50% off for tattlers, all works come with a crusty Primark thong - yours to keep. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The underwear & outfits she wears for her “content” is awful! Sorry, but it’s just not sexy! Being sexy isn’t wearing the tiniest thing in god awful material, it’s just cheap & tacky.

Sweaty meff

More dirt on the teddy edwards abuse accusation, what was said publicly? How the hell did it all start , I’m mean I know Sal is a bleeping mentalist , but you have to be seriously sick to accuse someone of that ??

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What breed of cretins pay to see her mangy foo foo & fake tits ?? Makes me have genuine concern for the human race 😂Seedy little grot bags 🤮🤮

how does she not see what a pleb she looks touching herself & pouting in front of her phone 🤣it’s like a comedy sketch 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.