Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird that she’s got a huge gash above her eye after losing her phone. Deffo something dodgy gone on

Reactions: 5
There comes a point that you go from being a follower to a fully fledged troll and tonight she’s officially cracked me.

‘I banged my eye putting my Christmas tree in the loft’

Sal love, it’s bleeping JUNE! If you weren’t so off your nut every day you’d realise that Christmas was six months ago!

if you're reading this Sallie, stop flashing your gash and book yourself into a facility. For your kids sake
I bet she was putting it up there with all them kids toys she collected out of storage the other week that she has no use for

• Haha
  • Wow
If he wants to keep his reputation ... get rid. Young and stupid ... sucked in. It is all tumeric cauliflower and home made meat free casserole now ... she was dumping kids for Ibiza not long ago ... all carbon copies of each other 🙊 ... I feel sorry for him
She’s not even nice looking is she ! Big horse teeth and a terrifying face ! Looks in her 40s??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Where r her baby’s .. genuine question. U can keep your children off social media that’s fine but when 23 hours of your day are without them.

As if.. me and my mates have screen shot for screen shot she’s nuts
What the hell is this all about?

Reactions: 2
This looks so horrible 😭 she said girls with filler will understand and asked why her lips would be so swollen when she wakes up. First of all, it’s because of water retention. She should know that, if she went to a good aesthetician 🥴 and second, the swelling goes all the way up to her nose which means that her aesthetician did a horrible job, since the fillers should be IN her lips and not above her lips 🥴

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This looks so horrible 😭 she said girls with filler will understand and asked why her lips would be so swollen when she wakes up. First of all, it’s because of water retention. She should know that, if she went to a good aesthetician 🥴 and second, the swelling goes all the way up to her nose which means that her aesthetician did a horrible job, since the fillers should be IN her lips and not above her lips 🥴
There won’t be any GOOD aestheticians working right now. Beauticians aren’t allowed to work until 4th July and they won’t be insured to work before then

Reactions: 6
There won’t be any GOOD aestheticians working right now. Beauticians aren’t allowed to work until 4th July and they won’t be insured to work before then
Oh lord 🤦🏻‍♀️ But judging from her face she never went to see a good one anyway 😩 it’s so sad to see that these girls don’t realize what they actually look like. I don’t mind fillers but can you not turn into Frankenstein’s monster please ? Thanks 😭

Reactions: 3
She’s 32

She is 38 born 1982

Noooooo!!! 32!!!??? I think she’s lying!! She looks at least 42!!! Oh I’m sorry but only thing nice is her body, her face is ruined !

She was 30 years ago I remember. She is 38 x

Jesus Christ. That has been filled badly by an inexperienced beautician . Looks like about 5ml over filled so so many things wrong !

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Omg isabelles nose is every reason to never get a nose job, I actually feel for the girl

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Holy moly! She looks like a baboon’s ass.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.