Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What breed of cretins pay to see her mangy foo foo & fake tits ?? Makes me have genuine concern for the human race 😂Seedy little grot bags 🤮🤮

how does she not see what a pleb she looks touching herself & pouting in front of her phone 🤣it’s like a comedy sketch 😭
Suprised she doesnt melt on the sunbed...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sweaty meff

More dirt on the teddy edwards abuse accusation, what was said publicly? How the hell did it all start , I’m mean I know Sal is a bleeping mentalist , but you have to be seriously sick to accuse someone of that ??
Sweaty Meff 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
If anything the way her face and skin is looking these days I’d be avoiding sunbeds at all costs! Also is her hair supposed to be bright yellow? Some toner that 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bloody hell there’s people in the world doing amazing things. Doctors and nurses saving lives etc and she’s proud of herself for putting a light up. Get some perspective Sallie hun.
I suppose nothing else in her life to be proud of though. Losing your kids, so broke you’re selling your fanny for a fiver, being a cumbucket for the Albanian mafia on a weekend and being a coke snortasaurus. Celebrating these small wins might be all you have 👀

She defo has a black eye, look at the bruise in the corner under the cut she has

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Do you think I should buy this sofa from @taskersonline AKA gift me this sofa cause I’m a coke head , prostitute, Meff beg!!!

I just saw this Tattle Troll iG Page and I think it’s funny how she always claims not to give a duck about “jealous haters”, yet she commenting on the tattle troll page, asking if the girl in the pic is trolling her.. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just saw this Tattle Troll iG Page and I think it’s funny how she always claims not to give a duck about “jealous haters”, yet she commenting on the tattle troll page, asking if the girl in the pic is trolling her.. LOL
When will these influencers realise that having an opinion on what THEY post online for the whole world to see is not trolling. And let's be fair, we all have morals, hers are in the gutter so no we ain't gonna be polite with our opinions.I haven't had my kids taken off me, just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Well that tattle trolls account last all of two minutes 😂

if you’re going to start something, do it properly at least and have the balls to continue 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
When will these influencers realise that having an opinion on what THEY post online for the whole world to see is not trolling. And let's be fair, we all have morals, hers are in the gutter so no we ain't gonna be polite with our opinions.I haven't had my kids taken off me, just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tbh, I could even deal with some of her gutter morals (such as showing her pussy for a fiver 😭), if she’d be true to herself at least. The fact, that she’s lying so much and most likely believing her own lies is what gets me.
The whole thing with her kids is another story tho.. that’s something I won’t ever understand. But even in that case, she could just be real about it and for example say “I fucked up, my kids are not living with me and at this point i can’t get myself together, so it’s best for them to stay where they at. And I’m a horrible person for snorting coke with 20 year olds and not getting it together”... is respect that more than her pretending that her kids live with her or that she’s actively in their life

Reactions: 7
Tbh, I could even deal with some of her gutter morals (such as showing her pussy for a fiver 😭), if she’d be true to herself at least. The fact, that she’s lying so much and most likely believing her own lies is what gets me.
The whole thing with her kids is another story tho.. that’s something I won’t ever understand. But even in that case, she could just be real about it and for example say “I fucked up, my kids are not living with me and at this point i can’t get myself together, so it’s best for them to stay where they at. And I’m a horrible person for snorting coke with 20 year olds and not getting it together”... is respect that more than her pretending that her kids live with her or that she’s actively in their life
Preach

Reactions: 1
I think we all would have much more respect for her if she got herself clean, did an honest job and won her kids back

Respect is earned not given

Reactions: 6
14 bar and grill is giving food to every insta woman going. Not a chance I’d buy from there now

Reactions: 11
Sweaty meff

More dirt on the teddy edwards abuse accusation, what was said publicly? How the hell did it all start , I’m mean I know Sal is a bleeping mentalist , but you have to be seriously sick to accuse someone of that ??
she came out and apologised a few months later and said she didn’t mean what she said literally but it was too late (I think her mum made her) She completely tried to destroy teddy’s life (and the other 2 girls she was friends with at the time too Kayla and Danielle) She did so much mental stuff back then like all the fake miscarriages every time she was with a different guy, told her eldest child she can’t eat cake because only fat ugly girls eat cake... I think getting evicted first from big brother did her some big mental damage I am just glad the dad has full custody now

• Wow
Reactions: 6
14 bar and grill have gifted her food 🙄
How sad. A little pathetic meal for one she’s begged from Bootle. Whoever orders from this place needs their head testing. Tempted to give them a 1* google review to let them know how wrong they’re getting their PR 🤣 bet the sushi smells better than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How sad. A little pathetic meal for one she’s begged from Bootle. Whoever orders from this place needs their head testing. Tempted to give them a 1* google review to let them know how wrong they’re getting their PR 🤣 bet the sushi smells better than her.
Do it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.