Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she came out and apologised a few months later and said she didn’t mean what she said literally but it was too late (I think her mum made her) She completely tried to destroy teddy’s life (and the other 2 girls she was friends with at the time too Kayla and Danielle) She did so much mental stuff back then like all the fake miscarriages every time she was with a different guy, told her eldest child she can’t eat cake because only fat ugly girls eat cake... I think getting evicted first from big brother did her some big mental damage I am just glad the dad has full custody now
I thought you had to have a full mental health check before going in BB, they clearly failed her ... as much as I dislike her part of me really feels sorry for her as she clearly so fucked up ... the irony of calling that Laura lin girl a troll... the poor girl just love tattle , ffs if Sal acts like this, she’s gotta expect people to have opinions

Reactions: 2
I thought you had to have a full mental health check before going in BB, they clearly failed her ... as much as I dislike her part of me really feels sorry for her as she clearly so fucked up ... the irony of calling that Laura lin girl a troll... the poor girl just love tattle , ffs if Sal acts like this, she’s gotta expect people to have opinions
she was definitely slightly more normal before she went on big brother, think instant fame has definitely messed with her head! The compulsive lying and personality switch ups are completely insane.... She will say ANYTHING to get attention or sympathy and doesn’t care about the consequences plus she doesn’t even have a scouse accent - maybe bipolar? Feel a bit sorry for her but she is a nasty piece of work

Reactions: 4
Think she’s said she’s bipolar. Don’t know if she is or not or that’s another attention thing

What’s her stories all about?

Last edited:
New thread Sallie Axl sells her tuna canoe only gifted sushi will do 🐟 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve had to unfollow on Instagram, her use of there and their pains me. I can’t ignore it any longer.
haha sallies grammar is the least of her worries !!

Did you not see her begging on her stories to borrow some converse? 😂😂🤪🤪🤪

They look atleast a Size 8/9 don’t they the meff😂

What a liar!
1, a toner alone wouldn’t do that to her hair she’d need more done than just a toner
2, her extensions weren’t on clips when she was showing them the day she was off to have her hair done 😂

What the duck was that video 😂😂 was that her singing aswel?
the coke has fucked her voice !!

Literally live down the road from this 14 bar and grill and never heard of it. 😂 can’t be that bloody good

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On one of her videos last night you could hear some pure Lemo head scouse mans voice in the background going “so yeh paying the 20k off in installments” did anyone else hear it? Been deleted now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On one of her videos last night you could hear some pure Lemo head scouse mans voice in the background going “so yeh paying the 20k off in installments” did anyone else hear it? Been deleted now
Omg prob had her dealer there...

Reactions: 1
What's a Lemo head seen it a load of times on here??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OMG Sally has definitely been on here

“I did my hair myself “

“I banged my eye off the bannister”

Hi Sal give us a wave 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG Sally has definitely been on here

“I did my hair myself “

“I banged my eye off the bannister”

Hi Sal give us a wave 👋🏻
If she touched that hair one more bloody time!! It’s horrendous looking too! And did she duck hit her eye off the bannister, if I was an influencer and filmed myself as regular as she does it would be one of the first things I’d mention before I started getting questioned on it. She’s a dose of shite!

Reactions: 5
There comes a point that you go from being a follower to a fully fledged troll and tonight she’s officially cracked me.

‘I banged my eye putting my Christmas tree in the loft’

Sal love, it’s bleeping JUNE! If you weren’t so off your nut every day you’d realise that Christmas was six months ago!

if you're reading this Sallie, stop flashing your gash and book yourself into a facility. For your kids sake

Reactions: 8
bleeping Christmas tree!!!! It’s almost July!!!! What a knob!! Do I spy a swinging jaw 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.