Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id not be surprised if her Football content was her shooting footballs out of her fanny at this rate ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I tried that filter she used and it completely smooths out your skin and makes you look more fresh! Sallie uses it and still looks shattered. Canโ€™t believe sheโ€™s in her mid 30s she looks so much older ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Her skin isnโ€™t good for someone in their 30s... but then, you get the skin you deserve! Sheโ€™s on the sunbeds all the time, and doesnโ€™t exactly lead a healthy lifestyle.

Reactions: 1
What are all these rolling eye videos about she just looks completely out of it

Reactions: 4
So I reported to Trading Standards this morning and messaged the girl. Here is her reply:
Screenshot_20200617-190248_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Sallie is this you hun? Selling dirty primark knickers for 20 quid! Dont get any ideas now ๐Ÿ˜‚
Btw i literally just saw this on my facebook....that black 1 pound primark thong goes places doesnt it !

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.