Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS loving tuna canoe...say it all the time now 😂😂

Suggestion: Sallie #3 looks like lockdown rules dont apply to you. You deserve a kick in your tuna canoe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve had to unfollow on Instagram, her use of there and their pains me. I can’t ignore it any longer.

Reactions: 8
What a dumb witch 🤣🤣 as if they can get anything past us, we are like MI5 👀 we don’t miss a trick!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I tried that filter she used and it completely smooths out your skin and makes you look more fresh! Sallie uses it and still looks shattered. Can’t believe she’s in her mid 30s she looks so much older 😳
This filter is adding some dodgy extra brow to her eyebrow, i have politely messaged her saying the filter is making her eyebrows look weird 😂 it's been bugging me so much

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who remembers when Sallie turned psychopath on Teddy Edwards because Teddy didnt want to be her friend anymore? She publicly accused her of being a child abuser even though teddy had never met her kids and also said teddy paid someone to follow her home and rape her plus loads worse on twitter then she made this anti bullying video to try and make teddy look bad 😹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This filter is adding some dodgy extra brow to her eyebrow, i have politely messaged her saying the filter is making her eyebrows look weird 😂 it's been bugging me so much
It’s more like a cut she appeared with it after she “lost “ “smashed” her phone

Reactions: 3
her hair color and the extensions don’t match AT ALL 🥴

Who remembers when Sallie turned psychopath on Teddy Edwards because Teddy didnt want to be her friend anymore? She publicly accused her of being a child abuser even though teddy had never met her kids and also said teddy paid someone to follow her home and rape her plus loads worse on twitter then she made this anti bullying video to try and make teddy look bad 😹
I remember the video but I never knew the story behind it 😂

Reactions: 1
Omg that video!

Reactions: 2
Whaatttt the hell?

Who is teddy Edwards?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Absolutely nothing to do with ketones at all Sallie love , it’s about being a adult and common sense 🙄 I’ve the same light but 3 times the size and I somehow managed to do mine 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not overly difficult -she burns my head out thinks she needs to congratulated for something a 10 year could do

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe there’s not a thread for Teddy Edwardes on here !! She’s that far up her own arse, she’s wearing herself as a hat !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.