Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sal: hi borrrrrrrizzzzz johnstan
Bozo: yes Ms Axl, prysbeck, scissorhands
Sal: people are taking the piss out of me on’t internet. I’m fuckin fewim these rrrrrraaat gerrrrlllllz reported me and now I’ve only got like 2000 followers now......can you get Elizabeth from windza down and maybe them bizzies from that back yard

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve not commented on here for a very long time, I just like a little read now and then, COVID and all 🙉

however my observation is getting naked at petrol pumps and shopping isles is not keeping yourself to yourself! I’ve never seen anyone do that in my whole life 😳 Your asking for people to comment on yourself and your behaviour

Reactions: 19
Actually now 100% convinced that she posted it here herself
I don't really know what's happening.

But what I do know is Sali and a friend sent several emails this week to say delete these threads.

The next day a brand new poster posted something that was way over the top and everyone said not acceptable. It was deleted pretty quickly.

A few hours later this friend of Sali sent the screen shot saying how disgusting tattle was.

Fancy that, managing to get a screen shot of a vile message that was deleted pretty quickly that looked blatantly like someone trying to smear and discredit.

It's pretty obvious who was behind that and their intentions.

We've got very strict rules here, so all you're left with is people's opinions on public figures. Something that's inescapable and always has existed in the free world.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 99
She’s taking something to the government but slanders them also! Which one is it to be? does she even know who she is and what she stands for?
Hahaha of course not, shes not even sure what accent she has

But what I do know is Sali and a friend sent several emails this week to say delete these threads.

The next day a brand new poster posted something that was way over the top and everyone said not acceptable. It was deleted pretty quickly.

A few hours later this friend of Sali sent the screen shot saying how disgusting tattle was.

Fancy that, managing to get a screen shot of a vile message that was deleted pretty quickly that looked blatantly like someone trying to smear and discredit.

We've got very strict rules here, so all you're left with is people's opinions on public figures. Something that's inescapable and always has existed in the free world.
Knew itttttttt 💁🏼‍♀️
I told yaaaaaaaallllllllllllll

Reactions: 20

YASSSSSSSSS

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Oh my god she almost had me! I was literally just about to write that her video had gotten to me, and then I seen this!!
Jesus Christ on a bleeping moped where is that Pyrex jug! 🥂 Almost got stung by Axl on a Thursday night is she alright! The LIEEEEZZZZZZZZ

Reactions: 18
Sallie im starting a petition against you! You’re a liar liar nylons on fire! All you’ve achieved with the big long fake post is making us see who you are even more!!! WTF! Thank you doll, some laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐
Well said @Yel

These so called "influencers" need to be so careful on what they are doing, constant lies, trips away, fake allegations, breaking lockdown

Good luck with your 2 signatures Sal, 2 being you and your Ma

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Its a bit weird that it was removed within minutes but she still managed to get a screenshot of it? Either shes wrote it to stay relevant, or she is sat refreshing the thread all day everyday!
There is absolutely no way she would have seen it unless she is on here constantly. It was removed within a minute or two I’d say!

Reactions: 8
Bet the "friend" is her Ma aswell 😂

Shes basically just proven that the tit we say isnt that bad and she needed to make it look worse than it is to gain some momentum behind her to make her point look valid because the tit we talk about on here is all FACTS.
I didnt buy her tit for one minute earlier, the girl will do ANYTHING to be relivent. She went to asda naked ffs. You think she wouldn't fake cry and make fake accounts to say nasty stuff to herself USING AN INNOCENT PERSONS NAME 😂😂😂
BAHHH shes all about the POSITIVE VIBES GUYSSSSSSSSS

Reactions: 18
Sallie if you have screen shots of those comments come on here and show us because I haven’t seen anyone repeatedly say for you to kill your self on any of the threads and Iv been here since thread 1. The mods on here are so quick at deleting anything that is not appropriate.

She needs sectioning. She’s completely lost it, I feel pity for her but honestly someone in her family needs to intervene because she’s genuinely delusional. Imagine posting something like that about yourself. Not only is she a massive narcissist, she’s also a sociopath IMO.

Sallie if you have screen shots of those comments come on here and show us because I haven’t seen anyone repeatedly say for you to kill your self on any of the threads and Iv been here since thread 1. The mods on here are so quick at deleting anything that is not appropriate.
She doesnt read here tho 🤔🙄😂😂

Reactions: 5
Omg I can’t believe what I’m seeing. She’s constantly refreshing this page. What’s wrong with her. Jesus Christ.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.