Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See I’d respect her 💯 If she left this comment up or even replied. The fact it’s been deleted speaks volumes and she’s not gained my pity now. She knows she’s in the wrong and your all right, crocodile tears.
This !!!!! 1000000%❤❤

She’s a narcissist and will do absolutely anything for attention!!!

Reactions: 14
Her follower count increased by 200 so bought or real she's getting attention. She's put up her petition about us anyway, so ye better be shivering in your Satsuma nets girls our days are numbered

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nobody here wants you to hurt or kill yourself Sallie. Not one person. You’re a narcissistic liar and you should be thanking us - because of us you have all this ‘love’ on your Insta for a few days now. Its all fake and artificial. Your ‘income’ from your old Insta is gone as you said - go get a job and sort your life out. Campaign all you like - people will always talk but you dont always need to be a twit. AMAZING that you got that screenshot.. just amazing!

Reactions: 6
Do you reckon it’s actually her mums insta account? Defo sounds like something Sal would say. Could be Sal herself
I could create an insta for my mother and she wouldn’t have a clue!

Stop focusing on us and focus on again as you said WHY you dont have your family. Your life is as full of fake crap as those lips - and you can sort it all if you get a GRIP of reality!!!

Reactions: 3
Do you reckon it’s actually her mums insta account? Defo sounds like something Sal would say. Could be Sal herself
I could create an insta for my mother and she wouldn’t have a clue!
Yes it’s her mum, she’s commented on Sallies lives and she’s called her mum

Reactions: 3
Also I’ve just thought she always mentions the mental health of us tattlers.
I’m more concerned over the mental health of those who call her an inspiration etc!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just can’t take her seriously! “Will not stop until it’s taken down” she quits at everything else so why would this be different. I’m gonna be honest, I felt for her earlier. I felt sad that she was feeling so low. But how can someone post a video like she did at the petrol station and then rant on about people having an opinion of her?
I agree that the tattlers saying she should be “strung up” are out of order. But she hasn’t helped herself by the actions she takes 🤦🏻‍♀️ Prancing around a petrol station naked is bound to bring abuse. Even if it was Kate bloody Middleton doing it. The Sallie sobbing on the live earlier is not the Sallie at the petrol station. Very odd.

Reactions: 9
Her follower count increased by 200 so bought or real she's getting attention. She's put up her petition about us anyway, so ye better be shivering in your Satsuma nets girls our days are numbered
I stand corrected, that lasted all of 5 minutes. She said it's had to been taken down because the government have to check it then thanked the 21 people who signed it.. But when you click on it it says only 5 have.. Consistently lies this women

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why’s she taking it to parliament when she posts constantly about the government being “controlling” and being “corrupt”....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She hates the government tho? They are all snakes right?! Hahahah now she needs thier help 😂 poor sallllll

Reactions: 11
Hasn’t someone already tried to do this - was it Sallie Hughes a beauty type influencer?

Reactions: 1
This petition she has going on has bewildered me. Since she didn’t spare a thought for how becca would feel after being publicly shamed on her insta story. Nor did she spare a thought for jem Lucy when she got brought her into it and mentioned her child claiming her kids dad didn’t even want the child. Her child may grow up to see that an how will that child them feel? Said it before I will say it again her hypocrisy kills me! She needs to bore off go an live her tit show privately so nobody can comment, but no she would rather buy random followers. She feeds into it herself and she’s a narcissist. Any person in the right mind who had their kids took surely it Would be a wake up call! but no she paraded round insta doing whatever she wanted drugs, drink, carpet shagging, getting involved with no good skid marks of society. I’m sorry but that’s not trying your best to get your kids back. She’s a bad attention seeker playing victim she’s vile

Reactions: 17
She’s taking something to the government but slanders them also! Which one is it to be? does she even know who she is and what she stands for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.