Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep thinking to myself aswell if Leanne has deleted all of her social media and business pages she’s clearly trying to lay low for whatever reason.. what she’s really going to come on tattle and say all that with her chest saying exactly who she is and ‘starting beef’??? No chance.

Reactions: 8
She better take that tuna canoe to the government in hope they remove that the dirty old skank. Instead of a forum that discussed what she does. So she does something we talk about it an we’re the worlds worst. Maybe stop embarssing yourself an YOUR family, their not our family we aren’t doing anything to Them or you it’s all YOU!!!!

Reactions: 3
The people that know LC should tell her Sallies posting selfharm/suicide suggestive messages to herself in her name. Bet she will be pleased🙃

Reactions: 4
Am actually deceased at this one. Some poor cow on Facebook called Leanne Cranston is gonna get “10 men” Holly breaking down her door 😂😂😭
8B15D3D5-EEAB-4603-B82D-351F93EEC7C6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh wowwwwwwww. She’s deleting all the reply’s that make complete sense and leaving her answers up. This makes it look like the “tattler” is telling her to kill herself and everything. Wow I’m in complete and utter shock. Scary scary girl Sallie.

Reactions: 15
She’s literally reading this forum every minute! Weirdo! I can confirm it was on here for less than two minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh wowwwwwwww. She’s deleting all the reply’s that make complete sense and leaving her answers up. This makes it look like the “tattler” is telling her to kill herself and everything. Wow I’m in complete and utter shock. Scary scary girl Sallie.
Shes bleeping dangerous 😳😳😳

Reactions: 7
I’ve not read this thread since RAT GURL returned from Dubai and hid in Essex for a while. What on earth have I missed 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just for reference. As vile as it was No one told Sallie to kill herself. The poster said it would probably happen soon.

I also don’t believe it was Sallie, I saw the original post and it wasn’t written in the way sallie writes. I also remember the original argument and it was years ago. I should imagine the original poster has been blocked. And rightly so.
That's a horrid thing to say, no wonder she was upset, I hope she can move on from it. Maybe she could deal with the person in question along with the comment and report it to the police as hate speech or something?

Reactions: 3
Well done Sallie, you’ve given us some much needed entertainment 🥳 keep up the good work!

Reactions: 5
Whilst she’s with us i have a burning question....

Sallie can you tell me why you drink wine from a vase and pretend it’s a wine glass? Where did you get it from?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I stand by my comment earlier saying I feel sorry for her because I genuinely do. Her own lifestyle and actions have caused her all her pain but it’s easier for her to blame us on a gossip site.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.