Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone sallie knows in real life and has had beef with in the past came on with a massive post and said that. It was reported and removed within minutes! And everyone said how disgusting and unacceptable it was!
Its a bit weird that it was removed within minutes but she still managed to get a screenshot of it? Either shes wrote it to stay relevant, or she is sat refreshing the thread all day everyday!

Reactions: 16
She just wants the thread down.
Dont think she realises even if the thread closes, we will all still watch, judging, cringing...
Thread or no thread we will all be still thinking the same as what we write,
Only way to stop it sal is to give us nothing to criticize.
Delete ya instagram love stop trying to claw back an oz of fame and keep up with these girls 10-15 years younger. Accept it's over and live your life offline.

Reactions: 5
Question.....she posted her tits and gash on Twitter earlier today.......which one of us is gonna warn her mum and fam not to look there? Bagsy not me!
Ah look. Mummy’s on Insta fighting the good fight for her little troublemaker

View attachment 407533View attachment 407536
Her mum should be more concerned that less than a week ago her daughter was flashing her gash around Asda and has the cheek to call us.

Do a better job as a MOTHER and tell your daughter to change her ways but you are probably too scared to do so.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I am finding it hard to understand why Sal carries on the way she does when her mother follows her insta account.

Why does her mother follow, watch and allow her daughter to carry on like this with out any intervention.

What mother would think it's acceptable to show your arse in Adsa and then publicly support her daughter.

What would the mother think if she took Sal girls to the supermarket and a person was getting their arse out in the supermarket.

Beyond my comprehension.

Reactions: 16
I felt for her I think she is really upset. But I think that upset comes from feeling like it’s her own fault. She knows exactly who and what she is and that she’s got no one to blame but herself, she could change her narrative if she really wanted to by coming off social media and not pulling stupid stunts like the asda thing. In what world did she think she wasn’t going to get a reaction by her behaviour? She could of done the same “shoot” but wearing a different outfit and doing it in an editorial way. I’ve seen similar shoots done tastefully. You cannot put yourself on a public forum in anyway and not expect people to form opinions. It doesn’t work like that. If I write a comment on the daily Mail fb I know that there will potentially be people who dont agree with me and get nasty. If I don’t want to argue with people then I won’t write anything and scroll past. She likes “fame” too much to shut everything down and live her life. Sallie if you’re reading this - be accountable for your actions, speak freely and truthfully about your part in why people feel a certain way about you, work on yourself and your reactions to other people who you feel are doing you wrong. Get off only fans and get a proper job and stop trying to make easy money ......there is no such thing. Find what makes you happy, what you are doing now is not working for you. You are the only person who can change your life

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Shes clearly not that upset...
Still flogging her fanny on tweeterrrr

• Haha
OK just putting it out there, I might sound mad:
If indeed LC wrote that post, she said she'd be back in the evening. So she came back and saw us all giving her shite for writing that post and some people saying some things about her and her business, and she just.. Ignored it? I find that suss personally. I don't know anything about her but the people that do made her sound like someone who wouldn't take that lying down. Starting to think maybe it was Sal
I can’t believe Leanne hasn’t been back on here tbh ?? After what I spoke about .. and few others ..I was expecting her to come back with a bang !!
It’s all very strange ! Sallie knows what leannes like !! Trust me!! Leanne doesn’t give a duck what anyone thinks about her .. everyone in the north east who knows her ? Knows this ??
so she’s either laughing her back off at this .. loving that it’s got a reaction from Sallie ?? Or it wasn’t Leanne it was someone pretending to be her !! 💯
Sallies a narcissist and loves to play the victim .. just like her mate .. but the difference is her mate isnt a coward ...so the fact she hasn’t made another account and come back on here??? Does NOT make any sense at all 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I can’t believe Leanne hasn’t been back on here tbh ?? After what I spoke about .. and few others ..I was expecting her to come back with a bang !!
It’s all very strange ! Sallie knows what leannes like !! Trust me!! Leanne doesn’t give a duck what anyone thinks about her .. everyone in the north east who knows her ? Knows this ??
so she’s either laughing her back off at this .. loving that it’s got a reaction from Sallie ?? Or it wasn’t Leanne it was someone pretending to be her !! 💯
Sallies a narcissist and loves to play the victim .. just like her mate .. but the difference is her mate isnt a coward ...so the fact she hasn’t made another account and come back on here??? Does NOT make any sense at all 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
If I was a gambler I’d say she was blocked. You can get blocked for less.

Reactions: 2

‘They’ll all have blood on their hands’? Sorry, what? So no counselling her daughter that suicide isn’t a normal reaction to people disliking you or your actions. Nothing to tell her to stop looking or to change her ways? Nope, just blame tattle for everything. Who’s blood is on sallies hands for all her vile comments and hate campaigns? She tried to ruin her exes business ffs. This is a classic case if someone who likes to dish the dirt but can’t deal with her own. Her mum is clearly an enabler. Sallies own wrongdoings have been her downfall........blaming anyone else is just ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Sad
I think she’s upset because even though she fell out with this girl and knows she doesn’t like Sallie, it’s a different thing to actually see it in black and white that someone actually hates you that much.

Reactions: 5
‘They’ll all have blood on their hands’? Sorry, what? So no counselling her daughter that suicide isn’t a normal reaction to people disliking you or your actions. Nothing to tell her to stop looking or to change her ways? Nope, just blame tattle for everything. Who’s blood is on sallies hands for all her vile comments and hate campaigns? She tried to ruin her exes business ffs. This is a classic case if someone who likes to dish the dirt but can’t deal with her own. Her mum is clearly an enabler. Sallies own wrongdoings have been her downfall........blaming anyone else is just ridiculous.
Her mum definitely enables her behaviour .. I’ve always found it strange..

Reactions: 7
SMD is Sophie may Dickson...some sugar daddy porta potty who dresses her kids like prostitutes! She is actually an old acquaintance of Sal...she recently returned to Insta
Omg I’ve just looked on her Instagram. She photoshops her own kids 🤯

Reactions: 1
Omg I’ve just looked on her Instagram. She photoshops her own kids 🤯
Awful !! What is wrong with these people !! Why can’t they see they are damaging their kids !!!! 🤬🤬 worst part is ,,. Sallie would do exactly the same if she was allowed to post her kids aswell no doubt 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
I honestly believe she’s pulling a Stephanie Davis! I think she’s trying to make a come back like her!! If you watch Stephanie Davis on YouTube she’s posted live videos exactly like Sallie is doing now! All the mental health bollox crying using all the same phrases she has on her videos about having blood on our hands.. Stephanie said she was taking it all to parliament. Sallies is the carbon copy!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hazard a guess but Sal’s mum is happy for her to get her gash out on the internet because she gives her 💰💰

I am finding it hard to understand why Sal carries on the way she does when her mother follows her insta account.

Why does her mother follow, watch and allow her daughter to carry on like this with out any intervention.

What mother would think it's acceptable to show your arse in Adsa and then publicly support her daughter.

What would the mother think if she took Sal girls to the supermarket and a person was getting their arse out in the supermarket.

Beyond my comprehension.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hazard a guess but Sal’s mum is happy for her to get her gash out on the internet because she gives her 💰💰
This is what my friend says!!! she’s always said it ...
whenever we discuss Sallie 🤣🤣 and I’m fuming that her mother doesn’t sort her out !! She says “ it’s quite obvious her mam let’s her do whatever because she’s getting the cash “ 🤣🤣🤢🤢 But what an awful thought!!
But then again ..sallies said on multiple occasions...her childhood was horrible and she wasn’t loved bla bla.. so maybe the mother isn’t as sweet and lovely as we all think 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Someone posted this in the comments but it’s been deleted already.
See I’d respect her 💯 If she left this comment up or even replied. The fact it’s been deleted speaks volumes and she’s not gained my pity now. She knows she’s in the wrong and your all right, crocodile tears.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.