Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who thinks her new username (sal_t_fitness) sounds like a Jamaican person saying Salty?? Can't look at it without thinking it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hate to say it but she's coming across as quite....likeable in her last few stories???
I would rather her be eating healthily and exercising for her own physical and mental health. Although she’s not great at it (as previously mentioned) everyone starts somewhere. If showcasing her fitness journey helps her mentally, I’m all for it, let her crack on (although part of me thinks she’s doing squats purely for the benefit of showcasing her arse)
She’s just got to keep it up when the bars and clubs open!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She deffo looks like she has had her lips topped up again.

When you have filler do you have to get it topped up quite frequently or is she just intent of blowing them up?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

When you have filler do you have to get it topped up quite frequently or is she just intent of blowing them up?
Mine are every 6 months (not had them done in a year, lockdown who gives a tit, no where to go😫)
We all know Sal likes the Richmond sausage look and it wouldnt shock me if she had them redone

Reactions: 11
All,
She is no longer doing 5am club.

So have a good sleep in, in the morning

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I’m pretty sure people have it topped up every 12 months......she just does everything to the fuckin extreme......actually beyond extreme 🥴

Reactions: 6
Ok ,so
*Last night she posted a long video feeding her ego !!
*20+ minutes of her taking about how bad her life is because of an anonymous forum
*Mentions suicide trolling bla bla
*Can’t wait to call LC out even though we’ve all been here how long ???

*There were lots of tears lots of drama lots of self pity
*Deleted all the negative comments kept the sympathy ones so she looks like a victim...
*Leaves it on her profile

*The profile that’s once again open!!

*Posts the video that she has had to come on live and make cos she’s at rock bottom remember!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Today ...
the daft bleep is posting content of her runny egg breakfast 🍳 for world to see

12 hours later the world is ok 🤣🤣🤣

I can’t deal with her !!!
She’s a bleeping clown !!

Narcissistic behaviour at its best 🤦🏼‍♀️

Hollys hard as duck👀👀👀
It’s the “thank you x” that’s getting me for some reason 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate the ‘what would their children think if they knew their mums were on this site’!! Well why would my children know or find out? My kids would be mortified if they knew my sexual preferences but that’s also none of their business as it doesn’t effect them either. If I was publicly on OF or publicly making a fool of myself in general, posting naked pics or 75% off offers to see my vagina, openly taking drugs, lying constantly or openly abandoning them for another country whilst slagging off normal parents who work and go home to their children every evening.........I can confirm they would be mortified, disgusted & disturbed.

So don’t worry about what we’re doing, worry about why you’re worried about what we’re doing (ie exposing your lies and fantasy world whilst we gossip with each other) as for being ‘anonymous’ and not using our real names........you don’t use your real name as your insta name so why do you think everyone else should?
Anonymity is a choice, it’s safe and it brings no drama or backlash to ones door.....it’s one you could make for yourself if you wasn’t such a narc. Freedom of speech and anonymity aren’t exclusive from each other.........
Even if tattle never existed the girls would still have many other ways to see the neglect, the stabbing video,the Book (if you can call it that)😭 all of her holidays without them and the pure embarrassment of a mother she’s been.
they have eyes and a memory themselves they will grow to understand what she’s done to them, Anyway I thought she was becoming the face/voice 😩 for domestic violence after stabbing G, she says a lot but does duck all, nearly 40 and achieved nothing but mentally bleeping her kids later in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Shes trying to sort them because that place she keeps raving about that dissolved and filled them and she was "inlove" with them, fucked up her lips and she wouldn't admit she had another botched job and they looked worse than before so shes tried to have them evened out on the quite

Reactions: 7
Shes trying to sort them because that place she keeps raving about that dissolved and filled them and she was "inlove" with them, fucked up her lips and she wouldn't admit she had another botched job and they looked worse than before so shes tried to have them evened out on the quite
It’s just a shame her top lip looks like it’s had a stroke

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even if tattle never existed the girls would still have many other ways to see the neglect, the stabbing video,the Book (if you can call it that)😭 all of her holidays without them and the pure embarrassment of a mother she’s been.
they have eyes and a memory themselves they will grow to understand what she’s done to them, Anyway I thought she was becoming the face/voice 😩 for domestic violence after stabbing G, she says a lot but does duck all, nearly 40 and achieved nothing but mentally bleeping her kids later in life.
Id say there’s way more chance of her kids coming across the stabby vid and their mother flaunting her bits all over the world than there is coming across tattle 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.