Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too! She’s so deluded it’s scary! I watched more of her insta tv when I got into bed last night and her saying how her domestic violence relationship resulted in her losing her family while crying. Correct me if I’m wrong Sallie, but weren’t u TROLLING a girl in Dubai for apparently sleeping with THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE!! Aka the “reason” you lost your kids yet u were pining over him and most certainly trolling her to about 200k people!!! Wonder who the 5 regular posters are she’s going to hunt down bounty Hunter style 😂😂
Couldn’t make it up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
“Not going to go on about it anymore guys” then her story is _ _ so bloody long. And Sal screenshot this please and send to to your lawyerrrrrr HEY LAWYER ASK HER TO SHOW YOU HER SMELLY STARFISH WALKING ROUND THE ASDA AND FLASHING HERSELF.

Ok ,so
*Last night she posted a long video feeding her ego !!
*20+ minutes of her taking about how bad her life is because of an anonymous forum
*Mentions suicide trolling bla bla
*Can’t wait to call LC out even though we’ve all been here how long ???

*There were lots of tears lots of drama lots of self pity
*Deleted all the negative comments kept the sympathy ones so she looks like a victim...
*Leaves it on her profile

*The profile that’s once again open!!

*Posts the video that she has had to come on live and make cos she’s at rock bottom remember!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Today ...
the daft bleep is posting content of her runny egg breakfast 🍳 for world to see

12 hours later the world is ok 🤣🤣🤣

I can’t deal with her !!!
She’s a bleeping clown !!

Narcissistic behaviour at its best 🤦🏼‍♀️

Hollys hard as duck👀👀👀
Profile pic

Couldn’t make it up 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Your profile pic is in your other post

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Not going to go on about it anymore guys” then her story is _ _ so bloody long. And Sal screenshot this please and send to to your lawyerrrrrr HEY LAWYER ASK HER TO SHOW YOU HER SMELLY STARFISH WALKING ROUND THE ASDA AND FLASHING HERSELF.

Profile pic

Your profile pic is in your other post
Sorted 😘😘

Reactions: 2
Thankyou 😘😘

To early for our Sallie to put me on her wall of fame hahaha

**must do better in future 🤦🏼‍♀️
I always make sure if I’m posting insta stories I’ve it cropped within an inch of its life, I always crop the time out too so if it says the story was uploaded 50mins ago they can’t see what time I screenshot it at 😂 paranoid much?? 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I hate to say it but she's coming across as quite....likeable in her last few stories???

• Wow
Reactions: 5
hi everyone I know I’ve asked before but I didn’t get any replies can someone tell me what happened to her kids is she still allowed to see them

39A5C0C7-7A1B-491F-9FAD-FE9C443CF63A.jpeg
So, it could have been just me. But on the flip side, it could have been multiple reports from different people. We will never know. Either way, sorry not sorry ratty! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
hi everyone I know I’ve asked before but I didn’t get any replies can someone tell me what happened to her kids is she still allowed to see them
As far as we know she still does see them (visited her mum at Xmas)
A few people who know her/her mam have come on previously to say that the older girl lives with her dad, it's mentioned on previous threads

View attachment 408496 So, it could have been just me. But on the flip side, it could have been multiple reports from different people. We will never know. Either way, sorry not sorry ratty! 😂
To be fair, Sallie account was hardly PC or playing by insta rules, Sallie would have her baps out, gash out and constantly advertising her OF 🤷🏻‍♀️ I would hardly say you are the sole reason.
Just another example of Sallie wrecking her own life 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.