Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s just commented on her IGTV saying ‘string yourself up’ means landing yourself in trouble. That’s what it means to me too. I’m from Merseyside & that’s what my friends & I say.
That’s what it means to me too

Reactions: 4
I thought one of the main rules of Tattle was to keep it on Tattle and not take opinions or gossip from here to said persons social media accounts?
It sure is, #1 rule on tattle is keep it on tattle. Anyone that breaks it or encourages someone to troll does get banned, that's not what tattle is for.

Also if you want to leave a thread, no need to announce it - it just encourages more manipulative behaviour on social media.

I think everyone would like this person to sort their life out. It's 100% within her own control to shut down these threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So if I start a petition to make MLM schemes illegal she'll be happy with that, yeah? Apparently it's ok to scam people with FM world but nobody can criticise her on the internet 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Genuinely happy that she’s managed to bounce back so quickly from that video yesterday.

Good to see normal service is resumed today.

Am I imaging things or did it look like she was dressed up in some white outfit looking like she was going out one night this week. Must have been one hell of a night, full day in bed this week and then the meltdown 😉
Ffks 🤣🤣🤣 why am I not suprised ??She really doesn’t do herself any favours
Still no sign of LC ....

Reactions: 5
I hate the ‘what would their children think if they knew their mums were on this site’!! Well why would my children know or find out? My kids would be mortified if they knew my sexual preferences but that’s also none of their business as it doesn’t effect them either. If I was publicly on OF or publicly making a fool of myself in general, posting naked pics or 75% off offers to see my vagina, openly taking drugs, lying constantly or openly abandoning them for another country whilst slagging off normal parents who work and go home to their children every evening.........I can confirm they would be mortified, disgusted & disturbed.

So don’t worry about what we’re doing, worry about why you’re worried about what we’re doing (ie exposing your lies and fantasy world whilst we gossip with each other) as for being ‘anonymous’ and not using our real names........you don’t use your real name as your insta name so why do you think everyone else should?
Anonymity is a choice, it’s safe and it brings no drama or backlash to ones door.....it’s one you could make for yourself if you wasn’t such a narc. Freedom of speech and anonymity aren’t exclusive from each other.........

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That’s what it means to me too
Ok ,so live in Newcastle...and “string up” might mean hanging in the dictionary??
But from being little my nana always said ... “al string you up” if we were messing about it back chatting or being naughty 🤣🤣and it’s definitely meant as in ..
we are in bother or we’ve brought bother to ourselves or we had been cheeky and she’s gonna have us 🤣🤣 but never ever have I thought it was referring to hanging yourself.. I often say it as a joke to my kids
“al string you up” because they’ve made a mess or they’ve trashed their bedrooms 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ But never meaning I’m gonna hang them or to go and hang them selves 😳
but obviously i never read what was written by LC so not sure how it was said (ie ..in context)xxx

Reactions: 7
She’s boring the absolute tit out of me now tbh so probably going to unfollow her. She’s never going to be accountable for her own actions and will continue to blame everything else around her, including tattle. Just bores me shitlesss🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be honest, it doesn’t matter what the term string you up might mean. She took it, and used it for some drama.

I am actually disappointed in myself for nearly feeling sorry for her last night. That was until a Mod told us what had really been going on behind the scenes.

But once again Sallie well done for creating some drama for us!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can we stop bringing the comment up? It does make my skin crawl, even reading it in another context.

Reactions: 7
Can we stop bringing the comment up? It does make my skin crawl, even reading it in another context.
Difficult, when sallies chose to run with it and claim we supported it and WANT her to kill her self which nobody wants or has said, ever.

Reactions: 9
I’m from Leeds and ‘string her self up’ would suggest hanging to me.... not a string of outfits
yes I know the other person explained that already, like I said I had never heard the saying

Reactions: 1
Ok guys so the live from Sal was purely for content. That’s why she’s saved it to her Instagram wall so that it’s there and she’s got content to play on. NONE of us wish her dead and NONE of us have threatened her with death so let’s get that out of our heads first and foremost. When we sit and think about it it’s SAL who has broken the law. She’s been having sunbeds, lip fillers, eyebrows, hair, nails, etc all done in lockdown. She is guilty of public indecency , stepping into the local supermarket in the nude. I mean what the heck? All of her actions are for CONTENT. The tears to the dodgy stir fry’s , it’s all for content. You have to remember this individual is living in a bedsit and has NO friends or family so she doesn’t have anything to fill her days other than her 5am alarm clock and her home workout vids. She has no followers on Instagram which means her content isn’t reaching an audience what’s so ever so she’s at rock bottom and is clutching at straws at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 17
To be honest, it doesn’t matter what the term string you up might mean. She took it, and used it for some drama.

I am actually disappointed in myself for nearly feeling sorry for her last night. That was until a Mod told us what had really been going on behind the scenes.

But once again Sallie well done for creating some drama for us!
What did the mod say? I didn’t see that!

Reactions: 2
Ok ,so
*Last night she posted a long video feeding her ego !!
*20+ minutes of her taking about how bad her life is because of an anonymous forum
*Mentions suicide trolling bla bla
*Can’t wait to call LC out even though we’ve all been here how long ???

*There were lots of tears lots of drama lots of self pity
*Deleted all the negative comments kept the sympathy ones so she looks like a victim...
*Leaves it on her profile

*The profile that’s once again open!!

*Posts the video that she has had to come on live and make cos she’s at rock bottom remember!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Today ...
the daft bleep is posting content of her runny egg breakfast 🍳 for world to see

12 hours later the world is ok 🤣🤣🤣

I can’t deal with her !!!
She’s a bleeping clown !!

Narcissistic behaviour at its best 🤦🏼‍♀️

Hollys hard as duck👀👀👀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s boring the absolute tit out of me now tbh so probably going to unfollow her. She’s never going to be accountable for her own actions and will continue to blame everything else around her, including tattle. Just bores me shitlesss🥱🥱
Me too! She’s so deluded it’s scary! I watched more of her insta tv when I got into bed last night and her saying how her domestic violence relationship resulted in her losing her family while crying. Correct me if I’m wrong Sallie, but weren’t u TROLLING a girl in Dubai for apparently sleeping with THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE!! Aka the “reason” you lost your kids yet u were pining over him and most certainly trolling her to about 200k people!!! Wonder who the 5 regular posters are she’s going to hunt down bounty Hunter style 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok ,so
*Last night she posted a long video feeding her ego !!
*20+ minutes of her taking about how bad her life is because of an anonymous forum
*Mentions suicide trolling bla bla
*Can’t wait to call LC out even though we’ve all been here how long ???

*There were lots of tears lots of drama lots of self pity
*Deleted all the negative comments kept the sympathy ones so she looks like a victim...
*Leaves it on her profile

*The profile that’s once again open!!

*Posts the video that she has had to come on live and make cos she’s at rock bottom remember!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Today ...
the daft bleep is posting content of her runny egg breakfast 🍳 for world to see

12 hours later the world is ok 🤣🤣🤣

I can’t deal with her !!!
She’s a bleeping clown !!

Narcissistic behaviour at its best 🤦🏼‍♀️

Hollys hard as duck👀👀👀
Holly and her Michael Jackson nose needs to wind her neck in before a thread appears on her if there isn't already one! Looks like she's been breaking lockdown rules aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.