Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just had an epiphany with everyone saying she’s had her lips topped up.....remember before she went to film that podcast in Glasgow she had them done beforehand.....Do we think she might’ve had them topped up the other day as she knew she was going to film that crying rant as she was planning the whole thing? Wanted to look her best thinking it’d gain traction/attention??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If you google ‘Sallie Axl’ the first thing that comes up is a news article of her being arrested for the stabbing incident

Id say there’s way more chance of her kids coming across the stabby vid and their mother flaunting her bits all over the world than there is coming across tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just had an epiphany with everyone saying she’s had her lips topped up.....remember before she went to film that podcast in Glasgow she had them done beforehand.....Do we think she might’ve had them topped up the other day as she knew she was going to film that crying rant as she was planning the whole thing? Wanted to look her best thinking it’d gain traction/attention??
Not only that, she didnt post getting them done so it was either the day before when she couldnt get out of bed because of tattle or the day of her fake melt down because of tattle, cause yeno she was feeling so suicidal/low she just HAD to have her lips done 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s apparently ‘a amazing mother’. Sallie if you didn’t talk so much bullshit it wouldn’t make people talk. My kids have me everyday, I work full time, I provide everything for them, I’ve never been on benefits let alone committed benefit fraud even when my first husband committed suicide I powered through for these kids and worked my arse off ...........they’re all I focus on, literally, but I would never describe myself as an amazing mum.......I have my faults and I make mistakes. How can an amazing mum leave their children behind for a life in Dubai? (Your intentions last year) providing is a given.......but it doesn’t make an amazing parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion

Sal crying trolls are making her unhappy, we're just speaking the truth, why you so Sal_T?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was she wearing an all white outfit one evening this week or am I imagining this ?

Looked like she was going out somewhere.

This would have preceded the whole day spent in bed and meltdown the following day.

Classic comedown pattern.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She deffo looks like she has had her lips topped up again.

When you have filler do you have to get it topped up quite frequently or is she just intent of blowing them up?
She had Russian lips done where the Cupid’s bow is more prominent

now she’s gone for Swollen baboon arse hole

• Haha
Can someone remind me what the whole fake heel implant tv appearance thing was all about? Also for getting such BAD NEWS yesterday shes fair perked up..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can someone remind me what the whole fake heel implant tv appearance thing was all about? Also for getting such BAD NEWS yesterday shes fair perked up..
Basically, she went on Botched to get heel implants but they said that they wouldn’t do the surgery as it’s too risky. I think she got them done in Korea instead. They only add about 3 inches to your height so it’s not a big difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
[/QUOT
Basically, she went on Botched to get heel implants but they said that they wouldn’t do the surgery as it’s too risky. I think she got them done in Korea instead. They only add about 3 inches to your height so it’s not a big difference.
She didn’t actually get the implants done. She took the hospital bed picture on the set of hollyoaks or something. Sad pathetic witch!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.