Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get is why Sal would come on here pretending to be someone else *LC* and slate herself? Surly she is not that narcissistic ??? People seem all shook up and acting like they are Sals BFF but I would say everyone has been guilty of saying some not very nice things on here or even just liking the comments makes you guilty but if you are on social media you are putting yourself out there and not everyone is going to like you, it is just part of life. She was awful about that Becca girl all over social media for the world to see and that is bulling clear as day....just think about that.

Reactions: 16
Sal just posted that she’s been up since 5 but has enjoyed relaxing in bed all day. Sure Jan.

There’s no shame in having a lie in but why is she pushing this 5am thing. We get it, you committed to something unattainable and gave up and THAT’S FINE. There’s no need to keep pushing it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For anyone that is confused a new poster came on using her real name and told us about a previous argument she had with sallie over money. But she went way over the top with some pretty hateful comments (think Caroline Flack) and also proceeded to tell us all what an amazing person she (the new poster) was and how amazing her life was compared to Sallie.

Glad it got deleted it wasn’t in the spirit of this place for sure.
What was her 1st name ? Can you say ? Xx

Reactions: 1
If it’s L C that posted stuff thru the night using her own name then it’s a well known Geordie girl who absolutely hates her ... (I know the girl well I live near her ..if it is her 👀 ) they used to be best friends and it all ended badly ... but I never read what was said so can’t be certain x

Reactions: 9
They had a fall out over money for a holiday. Sallie herself posted the messages a few years ago. Something about a a trip to Marbella.
The girl came on basically wanted everyone to know how much she hated sallie and this had happened between them, but then also said some really harsh and over the top things, including telling us all what an amazing person she was. That’s about the gist of it. She seemed a little batshit crazy herself if I’m honest.

Edited to say her name was Leigh Anne something. (Sorry if that’s not allowed!)

Reactions: 13
They had a fall out over money for a holiday. Sallie herself posted the messages a few years ago. Something about a a trip to Marbella.
The girl came on basically wanted everyone to know how much she hated sallie and this had happened between them, but then also said some really harsh and over the top things, including telling us all what an amazing person she was. That’s about the gist of it. She seemed a little batshit crazy herself if I’m honest.

Edited to say her name was Leigh Anne something. (Sorry if that’s not allowed!)
Yep that’s her 🤣🤣🤣 put it this way .. her and Sal are a match made in heaven 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha I could totally see that!! She did not hold back 🤯
So many things I could say right now... it’s just a shame ALL of her social media has disappeared... 🤔🤔
Or everyone would see for themselves how amazing this person is 😳🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
So many things I could say right now... it’s just a shame ALL of her social media has disappeared... 🤔🤔
Or everyone would see for themselves how amazing this person is 😳🤣🤣
I feel daft for not understanding this 😆

Reactions: 6
Do you have some tea???
I only know the woman Sallie fell out with over the holiday and everything she’s posted about her on her social media .. (if it’s her and that’s the same person who posted all those things thru the night with the initials L C ??) Then she has or had a well known business called Dazzling ladies for years ..but it’s disappeared recently from all social media platforms ... which is strange ... she’s very vocal about how amazing her life is 🤣🤣🤣 and about how much she hates Sal .. but she’s about as stable as Sallie Axl... 😳😳😳😳

I feel daft for not understanding this 😆
Her life is about as perfect and make believe as our Sals 😳😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I have always vouched I would never do this I have always been a lurker and commented here and there however I have been waiting for the day LC comes on here !! I didn’t see the post but someone commented saying this person was vile snd discussed herself the way she did I just can’t help myself to update all your tattlers on LC herself.... or Leigh Ann she she goes by the name of also purely so she can have a few fb pages to vocalise her feelings on the “plandemic” (her words) so let me introduce myself... a fellow friend if that’s what you would call it along with previous client of LC along with a few other links which I absolutely would love to share about this one thing she bragged about but it would just get me into trouble 🤦🏽‍♀️ Anyways so yeah I would absolutely love to share all about LC and sal for that matter ☕🐸
If ya all know about the holiday to Marbella saga you’ll know who LC is...
LC let’s call her to keep it from being deleted is a busy body from Newcastle she’s known for her business dazzling ladies which Sal outed as no longer being a legit business etc etc I’m sure there’s info on previous threads about all this! They both went to Turkey to get there teeth done they were going partying together and went through the typical best friend stage Sal does this one lasted slightly longer as 1. They were both the same person inside and out 😖 2 they both had a a shared love for a drug dealer usually in jail as all leannes boyfriends have been in jail the last god knows how many years but they were also seeing and partying with other men some married some not, all up partying for days in apartments in Liverpool on the ❄ ❄ Leanne is notoriously known for a wanna be scouse wife and will do anything she can to be some kinda one she’s gotta bloke paul who god knows if she’s still with him still as she’s vanished from social media like gone even all her work and business pages!! Last time she done this she had been sectioned but god knows what the crack is this time! I would have said sectioned or locked up but clearly night when she wrote on here last night! So yeah anyways Then all of a sudden there was a huge drama and Sal was being accused of the whole holiday stuff they both slated each other all over social media, this was not long before the holiday to Thailand so that’s when that happened! They had been friends for years though when Sal was a dancer in Newcastle I’m sure she stayed with Leanne for a little bit, so that’s going back years! 😖
Iv been on a night out with Sal before not that she would remember tbf I was 18 And there was a few of us she introduced us to a group of lads and my friend who arranged the night hung out sals arse and had arranged everything and meeting Sal etc so we sort of followed and it was the worst night of my life I got spiked with ket was taken home early bla bla bla! The following week I found out that the guys we had been with the weekend before had done that to me! So whether Sal new or not it was the lads she arranged for us to be with so yeah 😫 fire away with any questions 🤣 I feel like this will bring some xx

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I have always vouched I would never do this I have always been a lurker and commented here and there however I have been waiting for the day LC comes on here !! I didn’t see the post but someone commented saying this person was vile snd discussed herself the way she did I just can’t help myself to update all your tattlers on LC herself.... or Leigh Ann she she goes by the name of also purely so she can have a few fb pages to vocalise her feelings on the “plandemic” (her words) so let me introduce myself... a fellow friend if that’s what you would call it along with previous client of LC along with a few other links which I absolutely would love to share about this one thing she bragged about but it would just get me into trouble 🤦🏽‍♀️ Anyways so yeah I would absolutely love to share all about LC and sal for that matter ☕🐸
If ya all know about the holiday to Marbella saga you’ll know who LC is...
LC let’s call her to keep it from being deleted is a busy body from Newcastle she’s known for her business dazzling ladies which Sal outed as no longer being a legit business etc etc I’m sure there’s info on previous threads about all this! They both went to Turkey to get there teeth done they were going partying together and went through the typical best friend stage Sal does this one lasted slightly longer as 1. They were both the same person inside and out 😖 2 they both had a a shared love for a drug dealer usually in jail as all leannes boyfriends have been in jail the last god knows how many years but they were also seeing and partying with other men some married some not, all up partying for days in apartments in Liverpool on the ❄ ❄ Leanne is notoriously known for a wanna be scouse wife and will do anything she can to be some kinda one she’s gotta bloke paul who god knows if she’s still with him still as she’s vanished from social media like gone even all her work and business pages!! Last time she done this she had been sectioned but god knows what the crack is this time! I would have said sectioned or locked up but clearly night when she wrote on here last night! So yeah anyways Then all of a sudden there was a huge drama and Sal was being accused of the whole holiday stuff they both slated each other all over social media, this was not long before the holiday to Thailand so that’s when that happened! They had been friends for years though when Sal was a dancer in Newcastle I’m sure she stayed with Leanne for a little bit, so that’s going back years! 😖
Iv been on a night out with Sal before not that she would remember tbf I was 18 And there was a few of us she introduced us to a group of lads and my friend who arranged the night hung out sals arse and had arranged everything and meeting Sal etc so we sort of followed and it was the worst night of my life I got spiked with ket was taken home early bla bla bla! The following week I found out that the guys we had been with the weekend before had done that to me! So whether Sal new or not it was the lads she arranged for us to be with so yeah 😫 fire away with any questions 🤣 I feel like this will bring some xx
Yep this is definitely the same person I’m referring to also... I’m so gutted she’s not on social media atm !! Because my fellow tattlers ... you would be in for a treat 🤣🤣🤣 her and Sallie are a match made in heaven !! Not sure if googling this person would bring anything up now she’s deleted social media ?? Xx
But her and Axl HATE each other xxxx

Last edited:
20210127_180100.jpg

😂👀👀👀
Birds of a feather and all tha,
Why cant sal keep a mate tho?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What I don’t get is why Sal would come on here pretending to be someone else *LC* and slate herself? Surly she is not that narcissistic ??? People seem all shook up and acting like they are Sals BFF but I would say everyone has been guilty of saying some not very nice things on here or even just liking the comments makes you guilty but if you are on social media you are putting yourself out there and not everyone is going to like you, it is just part of life. She was awful about that Becca girl all over social media for the world to see and that is bulling clear as day....just think about that.
This 🙌🏻

Reactions: 4
If anyone curious as to what this LC looks like, google comes in handy, 😂 I'd share but its defo not allowed 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.