Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 403481

Just you, your baby daughter, and whoever took this picture...

The way she talks is really winding me up at the moment too, it’s just so affected, over pronounced and unnecessary. Combined with that bog awful fake Scouse accent, it just hits me differently 😔

Finding it really 🤥‘hAAAARd’🤥

Trying to stay✨‘POSitIVEEE’✨

It’s like she’s talking in bad prose with the inflection to make her sound more of an ✨influencer✨ but it just makes her sound so bleeping thick.

She's absolutely gorgeous in this pic. A bit different to now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's absolutely gorgeous in this pic. A bit different to now.
Twittaaaa.. The burger nips are out again!
I've just seen it, dressed as a French maid 😫😫😫😫😫

I wouldn't let her in my house to clean the tit off my toilet.

Bet she's sat in the flat, bill's piling up, car taken back, duck all in the fridge praying for a 3 quid OF subscription to buy a loaf and an ecstasy tab from the 19 year old dealer in the flat below.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I give up. Can’t keep up with our Savvy Sal. Best get back to aldi and return these lemons I don’t need, just thought the yellow net bag would be a cool alternative to the satsuma bag when I’m getting up at 5am tomorrow to film my hole and now we’re onto maids. I will stick to my day job. Hope everyone’s okay today 💖💖💖

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sallie... if going on the forums are sending you over the edge, stop going on the forums!!
View attachment 403615
Exactly this. A post about everything’s feelings being valid and saying that we all deal with things differently........only for her to then DISMISS the actions of those who choose to gossip on a closed forum that people have to sign up to and click on to read?!?! I don’t agree with trolling (sending nasty messages or publicly slagging someone off or naming & shaming - like Sallie does whenever someone upsets her) but this is basically a group of like minded people meeting up virtually to gossip about many of the PUBLIC car crashes who put themselves out there.......those who lie, who contradict, who manipulate, who prey on the vulnerable etc etc. We are allowed to have opinions and discuss them Sally.........it’s how WE choose to cope. Your passive aggressive little comments about hoping we ‘get well soon’ and us being ‘mentally ill’ is as ironic as hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can you explain Sal why exactly your mental health and wellbeing matters more than anyone elses?

Is it because youre an "influencer" who isn't no 🐑 and therefore doesn't have to contribute anything meaningful to society with your MLM bullshit and fake dog grooming certification?

She flexed yesterday that she was doing up her box room (which I don't even think she has) to make it into a dressing room for herself. Now she's complaining that she's sad and lonely in lock down? You wouldn't be so sad and lonely if you had laid off the drugs and taken care of your children, then you wouldn't only have a load of cheap tit from aliexpress for company right now.

You can shift the blame onto us for your poor mental health and cry victim all you like Sal, and God knows you bleeping will, but it doesn't make it any more real than your square bleeping arse.

Reactions: 22
bleeping hell honestly, both Sal and Katie Hayes posting this photo, both who have totally disregarded rules AND been on holidays since it started 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 duck so far off.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Went to Quality Save to get my cleaning bargains (duck Tesco, I got Fairy Tablets for £4.99).
Anyway I digress, so I needed a Vic Stick (my days of Gak are over, but I like a good sniff .... of VICKS) and as I glanced down at ear wax oil, DNA testing kits (£4 - must be accurate), femfresh and an assortment of goods - my eye was suddenly drawn to the bottom shelf .....

The Louboutins of QUALITY SAVE ....
Aka SKAG SHOES.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also........if being someone who holds people to account for their words or actions means I’m mentally ill......then so be it. I’m me and I’m happy AF. You slagged off my way of life back when you planned a great life in Dubai.......you slagged off is us normal folk who work and come home every night to our spouses and children. YOU claimed to be better than me because my life apparently sucked tit. Look who’s in the bed sit, single, jobless, childless, carless and look who’s in the 5 bed detached with my soulmate, a full time and worthwhile career, my children around me and my own car on the drive. It’s not jealousy, it’s pity........and yes, I’m a smug bleep. I’ll help anyone who’s lost their way and asks for help, I’ll support them to be the best they can........but I won’t accept losers calling me a loser and forget it in a hurry.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Also........if being someone who holds people to account for their words or actions means I’m mentally ill......then so be it. I’m me and I’m happy AF. You slagged off my way of life back when you planned a great life in Dubai.......you slagged off is us normal folk who work and come home every night to our spouses and children. YOU claimed to be better than me because my life apparently sucked tit. Look who’s in the bed sit, single, jobless, childless, carless and look who’s in the 5 bed detached with my soulmate, a full time and worthwhile career, my children around me and my own car on the drive. It’s not jealousy, it’s pity........and yes, I’m a smug bleep. I’ll help anyone who’s lost their way and asks for help, I’ll support them to be the best they can........but I won’t accept losers calling me a loser and forget it in a hurry.
Ouuuuuucchhhhhhhhhhhhh. Spot on this. 💯

Reactions: 6
See the issue is,
She reads here, reads all of it..
We criticize her for many many many things, things that to any normal person the thought of gives you anxiety
Losing your kids
Getting bolocko on the internet never mind in public,
Stabbing people
Having instagram melt downs and rants
To name just a very very few
But the one thing that actually gets to her is if we comment on the way she looks, because it's the only thing in the world she cares about. And that in itself tells you everything you need to know about Sallie.
Simple as that 🤷🏼‍♀️ we've got you sussed Sal and it ain't pretty :)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Barb I know the wiki button on the top of the thread has disappeared but if still have the notification of the thread being edited you can click on it and access it there I was thinking it’s so good shall we just put it on the start of each thread and remove the bits the moderator said weren’t allowed? X
Can’t find it 😩 nevermind, it’ll be back one day 🤣

See the issue is,
She reads here, reads all of it..
We criticize her for many many many things, things that to any normal person the thought of gives you anxiety
Losing your kids
Getting bolocko on the internet never mind in public,
Stabbing people
Having instagram melt downs and rants
To name just a very very few
But the one thing that actually gets to her is if we comment on the way she looks, because it's the only thing in the world she cares about. And that in itself tells you everything you need to know about Sallie.
Simple as that 🤷🏼‍♀️ we've got you sussed Sal and it ain't pretty :)
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
She’s so shallow she really is.

If I knew people were saying things abar me that weren’t true I wouldn’t give a flying duck, wouldnt address them to randomers on my private Insta.

She’s only so riled abar this website PUBLIC forum because so many have told true stories about her sad drug fuelled pathetic childless ali express filled life.. and she spends so much time wanting people who once knew her to think she’s living this fabulous jet setting drenched in designer lifestyle

She’s the one who needs help. She’s lost and it’s all her own fault

Reactions: 14
Sal, I know you got an A******* in English and are earning 11k a day flogging perfume and washing labrador's crotches, but it's quite simple: If you spend your days posting pictures of your arse crack on Twitter and go to Asda with your tits half hanging out , wearing a balaclava and posting a lot of incomprehensible nonsense, then you are going to elicit some sort of reaction. Mostly not positive. Not sure what part of any of that is difficult to comprehend, luv?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Be kind she spouts when she’s Absolotely rotten on the inside. She was outing Jem and becca all over insta calling them everything that is basically our sally wet legs... cum bucket to name one. She wasn’t so kind in dash toilets off her trolley ripping the tit out of the way another girl spoke the absolute irony of her trying to slag someone else’s accent 😂. Soooyyy on that note I’m off to eat a nice meal with my children (not eggs with Aromat in) honestly Sal do us a favour an just piss off your so self absorbed and dillusional an your hypocrisy kills me

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Clearly all went downhill from there didn’t it Sal........I lost my husband (he died) and was left with 3 children. I worked my arse off, & you should see me now!! As for my mental health, it’s pretty good.......I’m only here to fight the lying manipulative hypocrite narcissist insta twats who prey on the vulnerable. You’re a fantasist who is obsessed with yourself and looking like you’re doing well.........the lies must even convince you? my advice would be to stop, now, you will never get anywhere if you continue to focus on pretence.

How anyone who has written such utter rubbish can claim to have got an A* in English 🤦🏼‍♀️
Who does that tho?!
Leaves there husband, breaks up a family. Leaves a life behind, uproot your child and take her away from her clearly stable parent and thinks, lemme just get a picture of MYSELF driving away 😂 her mentality is so far from normal

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.