Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤬🤬selfish prick!!!! How can I report her? Honestly, she’s not got custody of her kids which doesn’t seem to be an issue to her but god forbid her hair, nails, lashes and baboon arse lips aren’t done 🤬

So now she’s having her hair done and a facial 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I hope this is a massive crackdown by Instagram. It looks like a permanent ban if they have found her back up account not 30days like she claimed. Hope they do the same to Jem Lucy's and Stephen Bears.
Sick of seeing only fans, trading posts, pyramid schemes and dangerous covid posts.

As soon as I see one of this trampy z Listers promote this crap I'm reporting it.
It's not to do with mlms or the forex. It's the promoting onlyfans I know a few girls that have had theirs deleted aswell I think insta has had enough for seeing everyone's AXE wound on the time line

Ye get it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's not to do with mlms or the forex. It's the promoting onlyfans I know a few girls that have had theirs deleted aswell I think insta has had enough for seeing everyone's AXE wound on the time line

Ye get it 😂
Good they should get deleted as well! Gotta be 13 to have a insta account, no self respecting adult should be posting filthy dutty images on an open profile for all (even children) to see! If you’re gonna be a hoe then do it in private.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She has just gone private so we will need all the updates fellow rattttt gerllllll followers on the inside, just watch she doesn't do a colleen Rooney to yous 😂✂😏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think her hair looks really nice! Can't believe she got it done in lockdown though what a joke.

Reactions: 10
Yeah i have to admit the new hair suits her a lot. She says someone tried to 'hack' her & started this whole mess with instagram. I smell bullshit on that one. But RAT GERL is ready to rat the hacker out so get the popcorn out lads:LOL: crazy she says that people were reaching out to her asking if she was okay, it's just an online account lads relax

Come on pals, screenshots pls! 😳
Here ya go

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.