Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the accents for me 🤢
Shes so bleeping fake she doesnt even know what accent she naturally has, forever changing it to try and fit in, having absolutely no idea how painfully pathetic it is to watch. Makes my toes curl every time!

Well I am screaming at them cheeks
Honestly just woke my baby up laughing 😂😂😂😂
Looks like shes grown an abscess on the side of her face, whyyyy sal, just whyyyy 😂😂😂😂 she doesnt dissapoint
She’s just bleeping tragic !! I cringe at the poor cow
She will do absolutely ANYTHING to stay relevant... imagine being that deluded that you thought you were ever relevant thou??? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Her family must cringe 24/7 at the mess 😳

Reactions: 5
I am getting the same message, maybe she is controlling the narrative and doing it on purpose or kicked off for some reason, maybe we will never ever know. All those ‘hundreds’ of people that signed up to work on her ‘business’ oh dear they will it be pleased 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope this is a massive crackdown by Instagram. It looks like a permanent ban if they have found her back up account not 30days like she claimed. Hope they do the same to Jem Lucy's and Stephen Bears.
Sick of seeing only fans, trading posts, pyramid schemes and dangerous covid posts.

As soon as I see one of this trampy z Listers promote this crap I'm reporting it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t see the back up on insta either... I don’t know whether I’m pleased she’s gone or deeply upset 😂🥺

Reactions: 2
Oh no guys, I’ve just thought! How will we eat without Sal showing us how to poach our MSG laden eggs? I have no idea how I’ll cope on my own 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sallies back and so’s Bibi!
Is that a line of filler that’s migrated above her top lip 🤢🤢🤢 she looks an absolute mess.

Never mind cracking down on normal law abiding people who are just out for walks and shopping, they wanna spend some time following up twats like her and whoever has done that to her.

Reactions: 6
Wonder how many people she has scammed on the promos and her new business.

And now disappeared, strange that :unsure:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.