Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking online at some old photos and came across this one and can’t believe the difference ! I think she looks really pretty in this from 4 years ago...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
When will men understand that the majority of women really do not like or find dick pics a turn on?If anything it's the absolute opposite and bleeping creeps me out!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope this one gets taken off as well! She said she's not bothered but she's on her third account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like Becca Edwards is getting warnings on insta as well! She’s just put up in her stories asking someone to verify what she is and is not allowed to post. Think a few of her pics and stories have been removed too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like Becca Edwards is getting warnings on insta as well! She’s just put up in her stories asking someone to verify what she is and is not allowed to post. Think a few of her pics and stories have been removed too 🤣
Did she ever acknowledge rat gurl?

Reactions: 1
Sallie ✨VALENTINA✨ Axl

I am screaming, where has she plucked Valentina from? Out of her arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.