Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used @Howarewe Thread suggestion. Sal the rat girllll taking pictures in the snow. Owns her own car company. Where’s ya car though?
Edited slightly to fit

other suggestions had swearing or references to drugs so didn’t want us left with no title

Anyone want to do a quick recap for us?
Last threadLink

Reactions: 8
The music she was playing was tit.... she was stood, on her own proper dancing just looking at the camera on her phone with 60 viewers 🤣🤣🤣 you honestly can’t make this tit up hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The music she was playing was tit.... she was stood, on her own proper dancing just looking at the camera on her phone with 60 viewers 🤣🤣🤣 you honestly can’t make this tit up hahahaha
She kept looking around the gym to see if anyone was looking at her and no one was bothered. Actually felt a bit sorry for her 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sal proper can’t mix at all either, can tell she never practices, just let’s one song play out then brings next one in. Can’t believe Sankeys had her on, bet she just gegged in on the set of someone she knows and pressed play on one tune now she’s like “DJ’d in Sankeys”

Reactions: 6
Used @Howarewe Thread suggestion. Sal the rat girllll taking pictures in the snow. Owns her own car company. Where’s ya car though?
Edited slightly to fit

other suggestions had swearing or references to drugs so didn’t want us left with no title

Anyone want to do a quick recap for us?
Last threadLink
Yay 😀 thanks 😂

Reactions: 3
Her hair in that live looked like if she went 10 meters near a naked flame it would have lit up 🔥

Her eyes in that live looks like someone’s had a gun to her head and made her peel and cut up 150 onions.

Rough as toast!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is so tragic. She wants the grow up the absolute embarrassment. Twatting about at 34 year old filming herself 24/7, flashing her gash for a quid, lying about everything to try and make herself look good, dj mixing at the gym. For gods sake woman just faaaaackkkkk offffff!

Reactions: 15
About 70 people on her live a minute ago 🤣 quite low for someone with all them impressions she boosts about.

Reactions: 15
She never reads the comments that haven’t got a normal answer. She only answers the ones where she can drone on about herself. And why would you start a business if she won’t even say what the business is without a DM. SHE is pissing me off so bad. She’s so bleeping self absorbed it’s unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Couldn't listen to her for long.

Bleating on about lockdown and how she is upset that she can't see her family for 4 weeks.

Didn't bleeping bother her before when she could see them

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Couldn't listen to her for long.

Bleating on about lockdown and how she is upset that she can't see her family for 4 weeks.

Didn't bleeping bother her before when she could see them
I almost felt sorry for her until she said, “I don’t really listen to lockdown rules so I’ll probably get my lashes done..” She’s a disgrace. Crying about not seeing her kids but then not even following the rules that’ll get us out of this quicker.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I messaged her for more info about this ‘business opportunity’ and it turns out she’s trying to build a team to sell FM perfumes 😂😂 she’s not selling it herself but she wants a team to sell them all so she earns a profit from her teams earnings. You cannot make this tit up 😂😂😂

Mod edit: Keep it on Tattle.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I almost felt sorry for her until she said, “I don’t really listen to lockdown rules so I’ll probably get my lashes done..” She’s a disgrace. Crying about not seeing her kids but then not even following the rules that’ll get us out of this quicker.
duck off she never?
What a Mingebag.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.