Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it is really nice, hope she doesn’t get bored of natural in a few weeks and dye it purple or some tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wouldn't it be great if all these insta only fans hoes get chucked of insta 😂
They'd be Broke and have to get a real job lol no more dubai, no more plastic surgery, no more posts showing off their hauls ☹😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She said that her account was hacked, and has been temporarily disabled as she doesn’t have the mobile number it was attached to?! She also said she knows who tried to hack her and she’s going to reveal who it was!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Unlucky Sal, you’re not going to be able to boast about them 4 million or so impressions now 😂😂 how the hell is she gonna sell her knock off perfume and 60% off an insta promotion for fake designer wear

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She said that her account was hacked, and has been temporarily disabled as she doesn’t have the mobile number it was attached to?! She also said she knows who tried to hack her and she’s going to reveal who it was!
Bet her password was “SallieBossBabe69”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She has just gone private so we will need all the updates fellow rattttt gerllllll followers on the inside, just watch she doesn't do a colleen Rooney to yous 😂✂😏
I was thinking about this last night hahahha I’m on the inside 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t believe that for a minute!! She don’t have the link to her onlyfans in her new account so it’s definitely to do with that. Also I think it’s a permanent delete of her account because when you search it it says no user found. That is not coming back 👏👏👏

I might start a government petition 🤣🤣

Insta should block all these Z list twats who flaunt the covid rules. Had enough of them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow, that hair is stunning. She just needs to get the lip filler removed and the eyes sorted and she would look a BILLION times better. Has Jemma Lucy ever retaliated publicly from that stuff in Dubai?

Reactions: 4
Wow, that hair is stunning. She just needs to get the lip filler removed and the eyes sorted and she would look a BILLION times better. Has Jemma Lucy ever retaliated publicly from that stuff in Dubai?
She can’t get the lip filler removed now because she’s had so much when it’s removed her mouth looks like a wrinkly bum hole 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hair looks well better that colour. Still got extensions in though, she’s just had that scissor job she did on them tidied up. Natural hair is more the length of that short bit/fringe on the top I reckon.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.