Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being chuffed as a bleeping butty that youve got a new car on LEASE (when you pretend your a boss babe) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If she’s really making 11k a month from her FM Perfumes, along side her UC Benefits and OF takings I’m sure itll only take her 2 months to save up to BUY a car instead of renting every aspect of her whole life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
#17 Sallie axl- living lava lamp, not very bright but fun to watch.
[/QUOTE]

Yes! 👌 😂

What happened to the Glasgow trip?

Reactions: 3
Imagine being chuffed as a bleeping butty that youve got a new car on LEASE (when you pretend your a boss babe) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If she’s really making 11k a month from her FM Perfumes, along side her UC Benefits and OF takings I’m sure itll only take her 2 months to save up to BUY a car instead of renting every aspect of her whole life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Defo an enterprise hire for a few weeks.

Why are people so arsed about showing cars off, its 2021, bleeping minimum wage workers at Mackies age 18 drive lease Merc's ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sallie love - no one and I repeat NO ONE has deleted your IG. Instagram deleted it for you constantly trying to sell your tuna canoe on onlyfans for $5.99. Wreathing around in your rented bedsit in crusty polyester underwear -which by the way reminded me of an animal in serious pain and not at all sexy 🥴

They probably also deleted you for all the illegal advertising you were doing constantly. Not to mention the famous 5am club 🙌🙌

duck off with yourself you silly witch
Ha ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
110% sure sallie gets PIP. I've noticed on the PIP pay date she hires a car, hops round the country. Last PIP pay date, She went out round town, was in a hotel, took her mother out and took her child out for the day then lives off duck all for the rest of the month (my service users get it the same date and we have manage it) that's how I've been sad enough to notice along with isolating 😂 she's probably been assessed as a lower rate hence the no car😂 I really need to get out more but I'll bet my nylon thong that's what it is

Reactions: 19
110% sure sallie gets PIP. I've noticed on the PIP pay date she hires a car, hops round the country. Last PIP pay date, She went out round town, was in a hotel, took her mother out and took her child out for the day then lives off duck all for the rest of the month (my service users get it the same date and we have manage it) that's how I've been sad enough to notice along with isolating 😂 she's probably been assessed as a lower rate hence the no car😂 I really need to get out more but I'll bet my nylon thong that's what it is
Deffo gets benefits.
She’ll say she can’t work due to her mental health.
She’s deffo the type when she gets money it burns a whole in her pocket and has to go out and spend. Really bleeping unhinged.

Deffo gets benefits.
She’ll say she can’t work due to her mental health.
She’s deffo the type when she gets money it burns a whole in her pocket and has to go out and spend. Really bleeping unhinged.
Oh definitely what's even worst if a permanent order isn't in place for her daughter she will still get the money for her and still get it until 12 months after the order is in place. So that explains why she can go gallivanting round Europe and still have a house to go back to because the housing benefits paying it. I was in no doubt she got benefits I just noticed the past 2 months that on the PIP paydays she acts like she's balling 😂

• Haha
That latest pic on her grid 🙄 We all know your waist isn't that small and your hips aren't that wide. Like come Spongebob Squarebod you're only fooling yourself. Its scary to think she's that delusional!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"I'm going into the office today and do some work, also looking an office in yorkshire"

Hahahhaaahahahhahahahaa
Couldn't make this tit up. Daft bleep doing resistance bands at 8am at Albert Dockz chuck her in mersey

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.