Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think she’s really trying to sort herself out, she’s obviously got issues, but fair play to try and get over them.

Reactions: 18
I have extensions and last had a refit at the beginning of December, and they have slid down but it isn’t that bad - maybe an inch? That one of Sals is hanging on for dear life like Joe exotics eyebrow piercing. How long she had them in 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know where she finds these companies..
nothing says hygienic and professional more than all four of the twats having their noses hang out their face masks 🤣😬
I actually get my lips done here, the salons lovely and Lauren is a lovely girl too, I do agree with the mask thing tho

Reactions: 2
I actually get my lips done here, the salons lovely and Lauren is a lovely girl too, I do agree with the mask thing tho
I wouldn’t consider getting injectable so done by someone who doesn’t even know to wear a mask properly. I’m sure she’s great, but it does make you wonder how clued up she is on general hygiene standards if she doesn’t understand that viruses can be spread from the nose too. Or even worse is one of these ridiculous covid deniers.

Reactions: 12
I like how she makes me feel better about myself, no matter what I do I couldn’t ever sink that low

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So sals looking for content for her lives, first up bloating 🥴 can I suggest some lives for you sal?
* how do you get your lips dissolved to get the Russian doll shape and it comes out like 2 fat sausages?
* how to not eat like a camel?
* where to buy salmon paste in 2021?
* how to get a range rover when you get shagged once every 3 months?
*how to try and become a basic witch and still stay way below average?
* how to stand upright instead of looking mangled?
Thanks doll love the legal team you haven't got xoxox
How to clean tit out your hair after you’ve been shat on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I for one am absolutely THRILLED she is getting on the MLM bleep-train. There are so many girls who I went to school with doing this stuff and they all do the 5am wake up boss babe stuff and it’s so deliciously embarrassing to watch.

Ive got a proper job, a career and i tell you what if I wake up at 5am I’m going straight back to sleep until my alarm/boys (whichever first) wake me up. Who the duck needs perfume at 5am?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I'd love to see her stay on this track. Imagine the book she could bring out if she managed to - I'd buy it. She seemed sober on the live

Reactions: 11
I'd love to see her stay on this track. Imagine the book she could bring out if she managed to - I'd buy it. She seemed sober on the live
I agree, I know most people on here seem to despise her, but I’m rooting for her and hope she continues to stay on the right track. She could get her kids back hopefully

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree, I know most people on here seem to despise her, but I’m rooting for her and hope she continues to stay on the right track. She could get her kids back hopefully
Would absolutely love to see her smash this, get her kids back, do cooking vids, hell bring out a cookbook she'd make a better crack at it than some others that have 😅 I can't imagine all my worst moments being on the Internet for everyone to see and if I am really hoping that this is a new long term path 😊

Reactions: 15
Would absolutely love to see her smash this, get her kids back, do cooking vids, hell bring out a cookbook she'd make a better crack at it than some others that have 😅 I can't imagine all my worst moments being on the Internet for everyone to see and if I am really hoping that this is a new long term path 😊
I want her to smash it too, love being proved wrong and seeing people take control of their life.... but she isn’t going to find all her dreams at the bottom of a bottle of FM perfume 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.