Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is her longest stint. Just wait until she can fly somewhere again she will be back on top form 👌

Is this the longest ‘new phase’ she’s been in? I’m not going to lie, but I am impressed. But I do wonder if once lockdown is over will she be back to her old self?

Reactions: 4
I like the way she can completely brush off making an absolute twit of herself on social media and act like nothing happened the next day.

Reactions: 16
I like her absolute confidence in herself that she is a sucessful boss babe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I have been watching but she’s all normal now 😂
Just hope she keeps it up!

Reactions: 1
Sal is super boring me with all the bleeping MLM Boss Babe shite but honest to bleeping god what spells manic episode more than hacking your extensions off and missing bleeping tons of chunks. Nice work!!! 🤣

Also, 100% her own actual hair is about an inch long.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's badly cringe worthy when she gets a new best mate, literally shags their legs 😭 how long are we guessing before hollie is a ratttttttt, blocked and deleted?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We need an ill-advised insta story of them rolling about on a crushed velvet sofa together going on and on about how long they’ve been ‘besties’ 🙄
She's badly cringe worthy when she gets a new best mate, literally shags their legs 😭 how long are we guessing before hollie is a ratttttttt, blocked and deleted?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her hair! All the taped extensions hanging out all over the place!
How messed up is her face when she goes close to the camera. You can see the lumps in her lips and her eye stretch looks so odd. Kind of like she's got some swollen reaction!

She's so eratic as well I bet she's definitely on something. Banging on about a healthy life but drinks every night and is obviously taking stuff.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.