Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually upsetting me as I can’t be arsed to watch her stories anymore 🤣

Reactions: 11
It’s actually upsetting me as I can’t be arsed to watch her stories anymore 🤣
This is Sallie Axl, she has the attention of a gnat so once lockdown is over she will duck off for some bore botched surgery then probably fall out with this Hollie girl and say the perfume mlm was a scam and she get conned as well😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is Sallie Axl, she has the attention of a gnat so once lockdown is over she will duck off for some bore botched surgery then probably fall out with this Hollie girl and say the perfume mlm was a scam and she get conned as well😂
Might not have to wait for the end of lock down either.

Reactions: 4
She’s going to Marbella in February to have her bum done again allegedly, I hope she has time to detour to Alicante for us all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So her and that holly Phillipa want a round of applause for cooking the most basic of meals? It’s fish and noodles 🤷‍♀️ Why they acting like they’ve just made it on to the final of master chef 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would you say Sallie has ever had a phonecall that wasn’t ‘amazing news’ ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Would you say Sallie has ever had a phonecall that wasn’t ‘amazing news’ ?
”We’ve heard you’ve been involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault...”

“OMGGGG AMAYYYYZIN NEWS GERLLL“ *sprinkles aromat on phone*

• Haha
Reactions: 89
Anyone gonna take business advice from this boss babe and hun, when she's sat there in her bra with her bleeping nipple hanging out! I'm sure Mark Zuckerberg is quaking in his boots!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes the burger nipple was hanging right out on that live! Also anybody else hate when she takes a gulp of wine/coffee the bleeping noise! 😳 never heard a gulp like it proper grates on me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.