Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sal’s not great at cutting hair it seems but I think that length looks nice on her. I’d choose that rather than the ratty, straggly, long extensions that she’s wrecked by not taking care of them on my head if it was a toss up between the two.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She literally takes scissors to everything!! Hoodies tops her hair her fella....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don’t know where she finds these companies..
nothing says hygienic and professional more than all four of the twats having their noses hang out their face masks 🤣😬
Yeah I’d really trust some chin mask bint who has an ‘online qualification’ loose on my ‘aesthetics’ 😖😖😖

Reactions: 8
"No work til Monday 5am". Bless her thinking peddling perfumes online is actual work. Some of us have real jobs where we have to get up at 5am and leave the house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You need to read all the previous threads

Can someone give me a backstory on Sallie? I know about her stabbing incident and stint on big brother and that’s it. Why do people not like her and what’s her journey been apart from what I’ve mentioned?

Reactions: 10
"No work til Monday 5am". Bless her thinking peddling perfumes online is actual work. Some of us have real jobs where we have to get up at 5am and leave the house 🤣
Took the words out of my mouth! Thinks because she gets up early and writes a few messages that she’s working. She wants to try being frontline for a few weeks where you don’t have the option of a couple of naps in the afternoon inbetween grinding on the bed and begging for free furniture.

Reactions: 16
I’m so fuckin jelous of anyone who’s new on here who hasn’t yet experienced the Rap Battle in Alicante thread. By far one of THE funniest nights on here that!
Nothing can compare to actually experiencing it, what a night 🤯😂

• Haha
I’m so fuckin jelous of anyone who’s new on here who hasn’t yet experienced the Rap Battle in Alicante thread. By far one of THE funniest nights on here that!
Literally the best 😂😂😂😂

Followed by the Dubai Becca meltdown and Ballet pumps with the random lads

Sure she thinks she's nigella and Joe Wicks. She's boring the tits off me. I'm waiting for lockdown restrictions to go and she will be on a massive bender

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually like her new hair!! And I’ve often eaten a blueberry out of the packet and not washed them... is that really bad?
let’s not rip our RAAAAATT GIRL for trivial things now 😂
Ok let's all say something we like about her for the next few posts when it we say something less complimentary :D I like the way she tries to get on track, I know previously she's given up but she doesn't let it stop her trying again and again (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly the reason I said to read them all back. In for a right treat!

Reactions: 2
Ok let's all say something we like about her for the next few posts when it we say something less complimentary :D I like the way she tries to get on track, I know previously she's given up but she doesn't let it stop her trying again and again (y)
She's a great mother. An inspiration for us all

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I like the way she can bounce back from making a complete tit of herself (drunken rants about Jem and Becca, lesbian romp) Where we would be cringing and staying off social media for weeks she’s back on next day like nothing happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I like it when she says she’s getting her life together does really well for a few days / weeks then goes on holiday gets invited to parties and fucks it all up with a massive coke binge. Can’t wait for her to be able to go on holiday again 🥴

• Haha
Is this the longest ‘new phase’ she’s been in? I’m not going to lie, but I am impressed. But I do wonder if once lockdown is over will she be back to her old self?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.