Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought aromat was a shoe shine product. Learn something new everyday eh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Any supermarket really. It’s with all the spices. I tit you not put some on steak it’ll change your life... not ‘get your kids back’ sorta change your life ... but you know what I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
OMG i am so glad i found this page!!! Please catch me up, why does she keep moving house, where are her daughters?

Love that she’s a covid denier who does NOT trust scientists and doctors but she’s fallen for a pyramid scheme 😎😎

Weapons grade knob head.
Won’t take the COVID vaccine but injects plastic into her face 🥴 also hate to say it (sorry if it offends anyone here) but painting her walls grey. How basic can you get 😩 Sick of seeing the ‘mrs hinch homes’ all grey and no personality. I’m surprised she hasn’t got some crushed velvet in her flat too.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Any supermarket really. It’s with all the spices. I tit you not put some on steak it’ll change your life... not ‘get your kids back’ sorta change your life ... but you know what I mean.
I like it on my roast potatoes before I cook them 😋

Reactions: 5
She really is thurishing 😂

Nar she’s hacked at it herself, the backs all longer where she couldn’t reach.. she loves using scissors does stabby Sal ✂🔪🩸

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If chopping your hair off doesn’t scream a manic episode - then I don’t know what does !!
Looks like it’s been cut with a knife & fork.

Queue a beggy post for free hair extensions, colour change & a trip back to Liverpool to that Claire one.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.