Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It made me think of laundromat too.
Thanks for the education Sal! Whodathunk it!

Aromat RAT!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow painting a wall bleeping gray. Groundbreaking.

She is bored as tit
IS THERE NOTHING SHE CANT DO???? 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🤪🤪🤪 (apart from cook MSG Eggs for her kids)

Organising your underwear into zip lock bags...
are yours not sweaty enough Sal 💦
Maybe it’s her way of keeping track what STI’s she’s caught from her Only Fans “duck a fan” auctions..

*opens zip lock bag*

AXL: SOYYYY.. *drops crusty knickers into bag and gags at the smell* I WORE THESE FOR 3 DAYS IN A ROW TO THE GYM, I DJ’d IN THEM AND I SAW JOHN, MATTEO, ASIF AND LEE THAT WEEK. IF I GET CRABS ITS FROM ONE OVVVV THEM DEFFO.

*downs a NAT “keytone” and continues to paint the wall grey.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She seems really manic, jumping from one thing to another. She seriously needs help. My friend is bipolar and gets like this, manically posting a million stories on facebook, talking 100mph, I was working a nightshift and she was so manic she stayed up all night texting me constantly. She will start going to the gym saying she needs to lose weight, starts eating well, recklessly spending money she hasn't got and just generally so high on life. But the come down is horrendous and she has lost so many friends because of it. It's sad to see, but since my friend has been on the correct meds and working she hasn't had a mania episode for a couple of years. She definitely needs some sort of intervention

Reactions: 22
Am I missing something? Why would you organise your knickers in zip lock bags? Don’t you just put them in a drawer?

Has anyone tasted aromat what is its flavour?

Reactions: 13
Has she just painted around the TV and wall heater (and plug in air freshener!)? And is she using the kids blankets as dust sheets?!

5E291348-BCF3-41A0-A73E-681601737186.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I missing something? Why would you organise your knickers in zip lock bags? Don’t you just put them in a drawer?

Has anyone tasted aromat what is its flavour?
Oh honey it’s not to keep them organised, it’s to sell her used panties. Zip lock bags keep the smell in 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s going to come crashing down in a few days and it’s worrying. She’s absolutely manic at the moment and she’s got no one to fall back on.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.