Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bleeping on one

I’ve seen saner people crouched by the DJ booth downstairs in Gbar at 6:59am

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Home schooling going well then Sal?! While we are all trying to juggle working from home (you know like a real job, working from home, not flogging tit perfume) and look after our kids, make sure they are doing school work, feed them, support them, get them out for some fresh air she’s posting about 100 stories of her flat belly! No grip on reality or what’s important at all, absolute joke

Reactions: 13
Omg those posts about how much those girls are earning, are completely fake. I got roped in to an mlm scheme as mentioned before, this is what they do. Fake it till you make it!! Post positive quotes, no negativity, make everyone believe your life has changed for the good, pray on the new mums/ the working mums/ the stay at home mums etc... it's absolute bullshit and I feel for any young woman or guy who signs up. All the huns who promote fm will be backing her up, by commenting how great the company is to work for and how much money they are making. It's absolute bull

IS THERE NOTHING SHE CANT DO???? 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🤪🤪🤪 (apart from cook MSG Eggs for her kids)

Maybe it’s her way of keeping track what STI’s she’s caught from her Only Fans “duck a fan” auctions..

*opens zip lock bag*

AXL: SOYYYY.. *drops crusty knickers into bag and gags at the smell* I WORE THESE FOR 3 DAYS IN A ROW TO THE GYM, I DJ’d IN THEM AND I SAW JOHN, MATTEO, ASIF AND LEE THAT WEEK. IF I GET CRABS ITS FROM ONE OVVVV THEM DEFFO.

*downs a NAT “keytone” and continues to paint the wall grey.
I am DEAD! Fully just imagined her doing this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bull
bleeping
tit
I could make something like that in 2 minutes on Publisher. It means duck all. I hate MLMs, they’re a bleeping con. She’s not even selling it herself, she’s just trying to get enough people on her ‘team’ to sell and make her the profit.

Reactions: 17
Omg those posts about how much those girls are earning, are completely fake. I got roped in to an mlm scheme as mentioned before, this is what they do. Fake it till you make it!! Post positive quotes, no negativity, make everyone believe your life has changed for the good, pray on the new mums/ the working mums/ the stay at home mums etc... it's absolute bullshit and I feel for any young woman or guy who signs up. All the huns who promote fm will be backing her up, by commenting how great the company is to work for and how much money they are making. It's absolute bull
I literally piss at the insta pages of MLM girls.
DIRECTOR LEVEL AFTER 3 DAYS**
Director of what, sat in your 1 bed flat flogging china perfumes for 2 quid profit. bleeping del boy did better than than.

CYA BOSS witches OFF TO QUIT MY DAY JOB 💲💲💱💰💸🧳✈🛫🛬🌞🕶☀💅👗💃🤚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I can’t get over the aromat 😂😅 I never knew what it was either!! Why in hell would you put a stock cube on your poached eggs 😂🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Isn’t her posting a ‘colleagues’ pay and name breaking a whole host of GDPR rules - obviously if it were real and not totally faked 😆

• Heart
I don't get how she is blessed and loves her life when she has had two kids took off her.
I'd be heartbroken, not posting every day how happy I was!

Reactions: 14
Love that she’s a covid denier who does NOT trust scientists and doctors but she’s fallen for a pyramid scheme 😎😎

Weapons grade knob head.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.