Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If chopping your hair off doesn’t scream a manic episode - then I don’t know what does !!
Looks like it’s been cut with a knife & fork.

Queue a beggy post for free hair extensions, colour change & a trip back to Liverpool to that Claire one.
Anyone want to colab 😂😂 imagine asking that all the time she was asking for home stuff the other day!

if you have so much money Sal put your hand in your bleeping pocket

Reactions: 14
the one grey wall really doesnt go with the other cream walls they need to be white 🤮

Reactions: 4
All I’m gonna say is this. Wash blueberries before you eat them! That’s proper gross! Eating them straight from the packet 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I asked her for details of her fab new business, she restricted my view on her page!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s not a good cut but that length / style suits her. Looks much better than extensions.

Reactions: 24
I might get some aromat to try after the steak and roasties recommendations thanks team.

Sal you’ve missed a swipe up opportunity there 😂😂

• Haha
I actually like her new hair!! And I’ve often eaten a blueberry out of the packet and not washed them... is that really bad?
let’s not rip our RAAAAATT GIRL for trivial things now 😂

Reactions: 30
On her live she’s just said she finds it weird when people ask where her kids are she would never do that.....

Wait a minute Sal didn’t you call Jem Lucy out on her kids dad?? Full on slagging her off saying her baby daddy didn’t want anything to do with her kids??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You could see the tape extensions in her head. I reckon her hair is all snapped and dead and most of that is still fake. Just cut the ends off.

Reactions: 7
Since you so clearly read here Sallie
Let me clear some tit up for you 🙂
I'm certainly not unhappy in my own life; even in lockdown, I have my 3 daughters and husband forever keeping me busy and smiling,
Your not diffrent, your a skank. Your so basic its depressing.
YOUR NOT DOING WELL; financially or emotionally, your clearly a bleeping mess, everyone here on tattle knows it and can see right through your tit.
You have not changed your life/you've not grown, you've not changed. wheres your kids? Honestly look back at your own stories your manic and need professional help regardless at home amusing I find it,
You left kirkby cause you had too, we all know this, but not only did you duck up again and make a bleeping show of your life so much that you had to leave, you left your babies behind again. And if that doesnt kill you then you dont deserve them anyway.
-florishing- 😂😂😂 stop it sal, your in your mid 30s.
Your whole life if sitting in that empty bed sit showing strangers online how lonely you are, flashing your flaps for a 5er, begging for attention online, your whole world revolves around Instagram and how you look online, and you cant even get that right, otherwise we wouldn't be here on this thread about YOU

Reactions: 20
I actually like her new hair!! And I’ve often eaten a blueberry out of the packet and not washed them... is that really bad?
let’s not rip our RAAAAATT GIRL for trivial things now 😂
It is a bit....sorry you did ask!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The one side of her lips is so lumpy, I guess you can’t complain when you didn’t pay for it though!

Anyone else notice how loudly she swallows coffee?
6091F190-3314-4788-AAC0-EB07341175D7.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
You’re*

If you’re going to slag her spelling please get yours right at least 🙈🙈
[/QUO
You’re*

[/Q
You’re*

[/QUOTEthis is a site to give ur views on a particular person? correct people on here about there spelling,
You’re*

Concentrate on Sallie, not calling other people out on here, no ones arsed especially not me

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Before you all tuck in to Aroratt Gerl seasoning google the side effects of MSG, the main ingredient.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone who thinks her new hack job to her extensions is fuckin fab needs to go shave off their own hair with a pair of blunt clippers.

She’s a bad ming - is there ANYTHING she can’t take scissors to? 😬😬😬🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The one side of her lips is so lumpy, I guess you can’t complain when you didn’t pay for it though!

Anyone else notice how loudly she swallows coffee? View attachment 379827
She sucks her teeth after every mouthful aswell. My nanna used to do it because of her false teeth, I’m assuming Sallie’s teeth are a tit fit which is why she does it too.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.