Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker to this thread. 👋

I think it’s the girl who was meant to do her lashes but let her down. Y’know the one she had a lesbo one night romp with then was gone for dust? Yea her! I can’t remember her name.When I looked on her page after the Sal romp, she mentioned that she had lost her job but started doing lashes from a salon and I’m certain she was selling FM aswell? RIVAL 🤣

Can anyone remember her name?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ewww James English is so cringe his podcast is just licking his guests arse! He will feed right into her narc ego! He took someone I knew to the cinema and when the movie was finished was trying to get her to sneak into another showing 🤢 she swiftly left him there!
Doesnt surprise me james english was in a lot of debt before this whole podcast thing. Drug dealers and things like that. I don't listen so I dont know if it's out there. We have friends in common. He sucks up to everyone its embarrassing and made money from homelessness

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

I think it’s the girl who was meant to do her lashes but let her down. Y’know the one she had a lesbo one night romp with then was gone for dust? Yea her! I can’t remember her name.When I looked on her page after the Sal romp, she mentioned that she had lost her job but started doing lashes from a salon and I’m certain she was selling FM aswell? RIVAL 🤣

Is it that ... Terri Altilar 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That's a good premise for a film. Bitter FM rivals then they fall into bed one night after an illegal lash lift. I'd say happily ever after but its stabby sallie we are talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s the score with her teenage years? She mentioned it in a live and started tearing up and had to get herself together.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Ha 🤣 I reported her for doing Stabbys lashes that night as we were in lockdown. Maybe thats why she got pissed off with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think she’s buying followers on her new account? I’ve been watching her following go up by 200 at a time. She is vile. I

• Wow
Do you think she’s buying followers on her new account? I’ve been watching her following go up by 200 at a time. She is vile. I
I actually thought that. She had loads ! Usually they have no photos the bought ones and weird names .

Reactions: 4
That's a good premise for a film. Bitter FM rivals then they fall into bed one night after an illegal lash lift. I'd say happily ever after but its stabby sallie we are talking about
“An illegal lash lift” 😂😂😂😂😂 Tittled me that has 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s a bleeping loser!!! Doesn’t care about losing IG.....although IG have been in touch and she’s getting it back in a couple of days 🤥🥴

Doesn’t care that much that she’s buying followers on her new page 🤣🤣 Dick. Head.

• Haha
She’s a bleeping loser!!! Doesn’t care about losing IG.....although IG have been in touch and she’s getting it back in a couple of days 🤥🥴

Doesn’t care that much that she’s buying followers on her new page 🤣🤣 Dick. Head.
And talking constantly about how she doesn't care 🤔🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would literally love it if it were really Linda La Hughes sitting on her cough with her laptop on her lap, cigarette in hand scrolling Insta all day then report all these pricks for their illegal covid activities 🤣🤣

Omg those fake followers are hilarious!! How pathetic!

@Linda La Hughes am I the only one who actually thinks you are Kathy Burke in character IRL? 🤣
Linda for PM 🥳🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wonder if she's out looking for her pick up truck, thinking shes Paris Hilton in the simple life

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Hunnaybadgerz @trollinhell @Pansypotts

I wish i was the real Linda 🤣 I do have orange hair and a few Tom’s in my life but alas i am just a phoney !!! Imagine if Linda was a real person, she would have something to say about these insta slags 🤣

If i can’t see my family or get my brows done then i sure as hell aint letting hoes like her swan about doing whatever she pleases 👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.