Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who’s not bothered, she’s got a friend who knows someone in LA who works for Instagram emailing them. Another friend who knows someone else and she’s bombarded them with emails too!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For someone who’s not bothered, she’s got a friend who knows someone in LA who works for Instagram emailing them. Another friend who knows someone else and she’s bombarded them with emails too!
But she's not bothered though 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
“ I’m gonna get the account back so I’m not bothered
so chilled without Instagram
you haven’t won I know who you are
Il have the account back this week so I’m not crying

She’s actually insane 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It looks to me like she had someone come into her flat to do her hair. The table with the facial light was set up in her flat earlier today and it looks like she had the colour on whilst she was under it

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
We are in lockdown.

So she went to Essex yesterday.

Her lashes are done.
Her lips are done.
Her hair is done.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Her lips are fucked up. She must go some crappy place to allow that much in a short space of time. Not a chance the girl I use would do that, makes a mockery out of their reputation

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Looking at Katie Salmon’s (from Love Island) account recently I feel like she’s a younger Sal. Constantly posting cringe “empowering” posts on her stories, saying she’s going teetotal then holding a wine glass days later and being erratic in general. Don’t get me start on her shite about being a unicorn...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s had her hair cut deffo! It was all random lengths last night. Someone’s been at hers today to do it for her deffo.

And while I’m in a rant mood 😂 shes deffo fell out with that Hollie philipa or whatever her name is. Nooy way she wouldn’t share her new Instagram for her. Now if that’s true then that’s one bad girl to lose a mate that quick. Sort your head out Sallie and I dont just mean your hair.

10000000% done professionally

Last edited:
I see he got accused of being a women beater last week, the pair of them are made for each other to be honest. It will be a war of who can get more famous from the interview. Might offer to meet her off the train for a wee chat.
Where was he accused? I used to follow him on Twitter but had to unfollow. Couldn’t stand his desperation for likes.

Edit / found the story. And he used to date Kerry Katona.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Where was he accused? I used to follow him on Twitter but had to unfollow. Couldn’t stand his desperation for likes.

Edit / found the story. And he used to date Kerry Katona.
He likes them rough then !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.