Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s def had more filler in her cheeks as they look a lot fuller and her chin is more pointed.

also she’s in the passenger seat so she clearly isn’t driving. Wonder who is driving her

Reactions: 9
I pay £1500 in bills myself & I’m in a ‘normal job’ aka not a fm twit or on onlyfans. Why does she think £1k pm means she’s above everyone else?!?!

Reactions: 15
She’s def had more filler in her cheeks as they look a lot fuller and her chin is more pointed.

also she’s in the passenger seat so she clearly isn’t driving. Wonder who is driving her
She got her lips topped up and cheek and nose filler. She said on her new account that “accidentally got deleted at 4am”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I have a real life Tom too ❤ Miss him so much 😪 can’t wait to see his little face again one day

@Hunnaybadgerz @trollinhell @Pansypotts

I wish i was the real Linda 🤣 I do have orange hair and a few Tom’s in my life but alas i am just a phoney !!! Imagine if Linda was a real person, she would have something to say about these insta slags 🤣

If i can’t see my family or get my brows done then i sure as hell aint letting hoes like her swan about doing whatever she pleases 👊🏻

Reactions: 1
I pay £1500 in bills myself & I’m in a ‘normal job’ aka not a fm twit or on onlyfans. Why does she think £1k pm means she’s above everyone else?!?!
I wish my bills were just a grand lol lol not even my rent

Reactions: 12
I wish my bills were only £1k 😩

Reactions: 11
Apparently she’s heard back from Instagram and she’s getting her page back in the next couple of days 🥴
I find this amazing, I had my Instagram hacked Russians and it took me months to get it sorted out properly. It took me a good few days to actually find out how to contact anyone to get it sorted out.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.