Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soyyyyyy how is she going to Glasgow tomorrow 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s currently illegal to travel to Scotland from England and I can’t see wee Nicola Sturgeon accepting “getting shagged for cash” as an essential reason for travel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Her hair looks bloody lovely! Well done Sallie, much classier! Now remove some of the fillers and you’ll be grand!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's public again you can see her stories... I sprinkled some aromat on my eggs and made a wish so I guess it came true😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Do they think we are stupid. Who’s cut it and straightened it then Sal?
And did the facial machine and bed come delivered with the hair dye 🙄

What’s the phillipa story? Have they fallen out??
I reckon it was rat gguuuurrrllll

Looking at Katie Salmon’s (from Love Island) account recently I feel like she’s a younger Sal. Constantly posting cringe “empowering” posts on her stories, saying she’s going teetotal then holding a wine glass days later and being erratic in general. Don’t get me start on her shite about being a unicorn...
she’s definitely a porta potty girl

Reactions: 9
Will she refund all the people with small businesses she’s meant to be promoting ??
Will she say who it is who’s had her account taken off her and why ??
Is it coming back or has she fucked it

🤣🤣 so many questions ...keeping me awake right now hahaha !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s still allegedly got up at 5am but admitted she has nothing to do. Claims to be getting her Instagram account back in a couple of days....let’s see shall we.

Remember she isn’t bothered though 🥴

I really hope she gets to the Scottish border today and is fined and turned away

Reactions: 14
For someone who’s not bothered she mentions it a lot! Also the not bothered smile she does says she’s bothered a lot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think it’s that Hollie, Stabby is still commenting on Hollies photos.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Apparently she’s heard back from Instagram and she’s getting her page back in the next couple of days 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s so nice that she isn’t bothered about losing her Insta 😡 she’s so chill about it 😤 she’s totally NOT bothered 💩 and is enjoying the time without it 🥲 despite creating three new ones since hers was taken down and emailing LA 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 and mentioning it 3+ times since 6.30am this morning alone 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I really hope she doesn’t get her Instagram back as this is beyond entertaining watching her say 300 times a day that she’s not bothered 😂😂😂😂😂😂 also please travel to Scotland or wherever she’s travelling to as the idea of her getting stopped / fined / turned away is causing me a great sense of humour this dreary Wednesday morning

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs reporting it’s illegal to cross the English/Scottish border just now

Reactions: 7
Ewww James English is so cringe his podcast is just licking his guests arse! He will feed right into her narc ego! He took someone I knew to the cinema and when the movie was finished was trying to get her to sneak into another showing 🤢 she swiftly left him there!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Just a hunch and probably over thinking it - but it could be Jem Lucy she is referring to about hacking her account?? She has just lost her account and Sallie / Stabby said something yesterday on her live about this girl being jealous or something

Also want to add - that I LOVE that Jem Lucy’s account was taken off her, she really is vile and it is just karma working in the most wonderful way

Reactions: 19
Just a hunch and probably over thinking it - but it could be Jem Lucy she is referring to about hacking her account?? She has just lost her account and Sallie / Stabby said something yesterday on her live about this girl being jealous or something

Also want to add - that I LOVE that Jem Lucy’s account was taken off her, she really is vile and it is just karma working in the most wonderful way
Can she open up a new insta though? Or is it a complete ban?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.