Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been deactivated for 30 days just went to look and saw sallieaxlbackup account on Insta

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Soyyyyyo has she had her lips done again? I couldn’t work out what she was saying. Filming an ad or something. Gatecrashing the thread after lurking. Hi!

Defo had her sausage lips filled today hahaha
Clown will never learn x

Really hope she’s not on a dodgy job with a client
She’s been getting her nails lips lashes n hair done .. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️As you do x

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
It's the accents for me 🤢
Shes so bleeping fake she doesnt even know what accent she naturally has, forever changing it to try and fit in, having absolutely no idea how painfully pathetic it is to watch. Makes my toes curl every time!

Well I am screaming at them cheeks
Honestly just woke my baby up laughing 😂😂😂😂
Looks like shes grown an abscess on the side of her face, whyyyy sal, just whyyyy 😂😂😂😂 she doesnt dissapoint

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I saw a creator on Instagram say that they are ‘toughening’ up on females that post ‘sexual content’ which could even be like lingerie or bikini pictures, implied nudity etc. Apparently it was going to be really harsh. Might be linked to that?

I just checked her twitter to see if she had said anything about her missing insta but there is nothing there.

She did however post a rather sexy little video from this morning in her clown outfit 🤡 Her lips look ridiculous
Did you see how her implants move separately to her chest? I can’t explain it but they look so botched. That’s not how implants are supposed to move is it? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.