Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This picture from her twitter account has finished me off. Look at her fuckin rat tails 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s her mate called again? The one she was running with the other day. Is she still there ?

Reactions: 1
Oh man, been busy all day and just gone to check on our guuuurl to see how her day has been and she’s gone!! Glad it’s not only me!

Reactions: 5
Did she say earlier she’s got loads of new followers? I wonder if she bought the followers and Instagram has blocked her account now for using bot (think that’s what they’re called) followers.

Also on a serious note..... where the duck was she going dressed as a tomato?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh dear, the boss witch mlm hun is in big trouble now. Her whole income is Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could it be because she was promoting an MLM scheme? I’m sure I’ve read that Tik Tok delete accounts that promote them as it’s seen as a scam purely because the people recruiting you are not always honest with you.

Reactions: 14
Could it be because she was promoting an MLM scheme? I’m sure I’ve read that Tik Tok delete accounts that promote them as it’s seen as a scam purely because the people recruiting you are not always honest with you.
Also haven’t Jem Lucy & Bear promoted the ForEx trading, I’m sure it’s also banned / frowned upon to post about that.

Reactions: 6
Do they actually deactivate people for MLM? Surely she will be back. They can’t do this to us!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.