Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😳😳😳😳 pictures so Fucken edited her tits look like morphs made them out of plastercine !!! I’m actually dying inside for her !! She’s a complete and utter cockwomble 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Those teeth for fucks sake, why spend thousands on things you're still gonna edit. Absolute catfish 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine nipping the shops with your thermals on and seeing this bleep taking pics in the park. If it was a fella doing this he would be arrested.
Here's me thinking she is changing, all about zen and positivityπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait... did she go out in the snow, take a pic... then go home, do her makeup and go back out again?? How come she’s got a full face of makeup with lashes on in one pic, and not in the other?!
B0B17A55-5E5F-4D57-949D-2AE36E5F432B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Wait... did she go out in the snow, take a pic... then go home, do her makeup and go back out again?? How come she’s got a full face of makeup with lashes on in one pic, and not in the other?!
View attachment 368471
Oh my goodness yes! Sitting in that freezing cold snow with a mini make up pallet popping it all on. Do you think she forgot to put her make up on before she took the first pic then suddenly remembered 😯

Reactions: 5
She said who Dane was!!! But I bloody missed it!! Someone wrote underneath asking and it froze for me because I read a text message, went back to the live and she was like β€œStill a nice lad but I need it removing” I was like NOOOOOO🀣🀣🀣🀣 did anyone watch?
It was me that asked her she said a friend x

Right don’t jump on me but.....at 1st I thought her eyes looked stunning (yeah I know) but now they just look like piss holes in the snow. This is not reversible either is it. Wonder if she really regrets this procedure 😩
They were clearly edited photos πŸ™ˆ her face looked completely different in them photos

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Dear almighty god what has she taken today? In the snow in her underwear, those raunchy exercises (might aswel get bbl love as your not gonna get the perfect arse with those moves) twating around the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like Sal is having a good old read of tattle today, thought u didn't care about it hun πŸ–•

Apparently we all have mental illnesses and it will be recognised in 10 years time that it will be an offence.

Hold that thought whilst I make my kids tea shortly and my other half is upstairs recovering from me stabbing him βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚

Couldn't make this tit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
can you imagine what all these cosmetic surgery lovers are going to look like in ten years time?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Looks like Sal is having a good old read of tattle today, thought u didn't care about it hun πŸ–•

Apparently we all have mental illnesses and it will be recognised in 10 years time that it will be an offence.

Hold that thought whilst I make my kids tea shortly and my other half is upstairs recovering from me stabbing him βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚

Couldn't make this tit up.

Having a mental illness will be an offence in 10 years? OK hun, keeping snorting the gak and flashing your gash.

Reactions: 11
So I’ve been a long time lurker and thought I’d join the fun, hiya!. Did anyone just witness her live? Someone just asked if she read tattle and she looked like she waa going to cry and said she never reads it apart from when she did on 17th December.

i do feel sorry for her sometimes her life’s a mess I bet she’s so lonely but she makes these choices I guess you reap what you sow eh

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
View attachment 368471
Probs just used an app to edit on a face of makeup 🀑 As if you could be arsed when you see a bit of snow to throw on a bikini, grab the ring light and tripod have a full on solo photo shoot ffs.

Also (and idk why this just popped in my head) do we know if she’s hung her telly on the wall yet πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.