Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you rather:

a) be playing in the snow making snow men with your kids

b) running around in a fake bikini taking pictures in the snow on your own with a timer on your phone?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can you imagine looking out the window into your communal garden admiring the downfall of snow and you realise the prossie from the flat upstairs has got her threpany bits out oddly gyrating in front of a tripod.

someone offer her a blanket and a warm drink then call the dog warden.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Would you rather:

a) be playing in the snow making snow men with your kids

b) running around in a fake bikini taking pictures in the snow on your own with a timer on your phone?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Imagine the neighbours watching her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s actually having some kind of breakdown. How can she think any of this is normal?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Probs just used an app to edit on a face of makeup 🤡 As if you could be arsed when you see a bit of snow to throw on a bikini, grab the ring light and tripod have a full on solo photo shoot ffs.

Also (and idk why this just popped in my head) do we know if she’s hung her telly on the wall yet 😂
God yes she documented it...... and had her light fittings done and then moaned at the company she got them from cos they had different bulbs in.... she’s exhausting.... might set up an insta and inform people when I’ve put a load in the washer... or when I’ve had someone in to fix my boiler

Why 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok so now she’s “predicting” having an opinion on someone in 10 years time will be a diagnosed illness 🤦🏽‍♀️ What tit head told her that coz that’s not come from her 😂

Reactions: 7
She says that she has 13 million impressions.

Impressions - what does that mean?

Reactions: 1
You’re sowwwwww welcome babeeeeee *said in sals fake accent*

Also.... wonder how many times she will plug her snide bikini
I am bleeping ashamed for anyone wearing snide designer tit. It’s bleeping cringe as duck. If you can’t afford the real thing stick to some gorgeous high street pieces!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sweet Jesus above will she JUST pick a hair colour and fecking dye her hair 🙈 she's getting to me today! Sorry for the outburst, we are in level 5 In Ireland and I think I'm getting cabin fever! Looking at this dose isn't helping

Reactions: 8
She didn’t last out in Dubai long enough to “advertise” those rank blag bikinis so has had to drag her flaps through the snow to stick to her end of the deal 🤣 tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't believe that bloody scrunchie has made it to 2021! 🤣 it must stink 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am bleeping ashamed for anyone wearing snide designer tit. It’s bleeping cringe as duck. If you can’t afford the real thing stick to some gorgeous high street pieces!
I think designer clothes 80% percent of the time look utter tit but sheep like Sal will follow the trends and blag it all.

Give me Zara any day of the week. I've had the odd designer stuff over the years that isnt in your face and I rarely use them now as people always assume its blag.

I can't believe that bloody scrunchie has made it to 2021! 🤣 it must stink 🤢
That scrunchie is probably caked in bodily fluids, surprised it wont crack

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.