Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am mesmerized by her story. I was chatting to a Pilates friend about her the other day and showed her the video of Sallie hitting the tyre with a hammer. She was astonished- it can’t be a real exercise.
I didn’t see her story of her doing it so only speaking in general, but hitting a tyre with a hammer is definitely a real exercise. A personal favourite tbh 😅 the most cathartic stress relief and works your shoulders well 👌 10/10 would recommend

Reactions: 11
I didn’t see her story of her doing it so only speaking in general, but hitting a tyre with a hammer is definitely a real exercise. A personal favourite tbh 😅 the most cathartic stress relief and works your shoulders well 👌 10/10 would recommend
🤯 ha! Mind blown! It looked so wobbly and dangerous how she was doing it. I’ll get down Pirelli! Thank you x

Reactions: 2
Of course her kids will be damaged by this, she barely ever sees them!

At least she managed to pull herself together for a couple of weeks but it will all go to tit once she goes abroad. She’s only going because she’s lonely and has nothing to do all by herself except sleep, gym, read tattle and make noodles

Reactions: 5
I am mesmerized by her story. I was chatting to a Pilates friend about her the other day and showed her the video of Sallie hitting the tyre with a hammer. She was astonished- it can’t be a real exercise.

I think Sallie is naturally pretty- she looked fine before the surgery. I’m not an expert- can her lips go back to normal? Was she on a filter on the live as her skin looks perfect?
With regards hitting the tyre , you have to hit it really hard and quite fast then it’s good cardio . But how she hit it once was pathetic lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry to hi jack, but is there a KHM thread? I can’t find it by searching and Id love to know more about her...specifically what’s wrong with her and why her family don’t step in 🤔 also her age. She could be anything between 12 and 30.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry to hi jack, but is there a KHM thread? I can’t find it by searching and Id love to know more about her...specifically what’s wrong with her and why her family don’t step in 🤔 also her age. She could be anything between 12 and 30.
Search Katie Hayes.

I feel as though Sallie has gone downhill mental health wise... she seems absolutely chaotic. Posing more than ever in the last week and talking more and more about her looks again when she was supposedly over all that and concentrating on her mental health and well-being.

Reactions: 5
Step in for what?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There's 45 pages of pure laughs. Strap yourself in ...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s 45 pages to read! Good luck,your eyes will be well and truly opened with that one.

Reactions: 4
Right don’t jump on me but.....at 1st I thought her eyes looked stunning (yeah I know) but now they just look like piss holes in the snow. This is not reversible either is it. Wonder if she really regrets this procedure 😩

Reactions: 6
Seriously... what is she doing?? I honestly thing she’s losing it big time you know.
Oh, and anyone notice her body looks completely different on her stories to her recent grid posts?! 😂

4DB1DAAD-EB8E-46A5-B7AF-2CD5CDBAB13A.png

Grid posts vs story posts... the difference in her waist, bum and hips!

4AD1EAF1-5414-40F7-B879-C85C0BF23FD1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Her eyes are bleeping shrinking by the day!

How bleeping pathetic is her situation though she knocks me sick - kids at her Ma’s with a full tum .. and she’s filming herself fisting her own hole while the ring light looks on 😳🤣.. a day spent fake laughing into the phone camera and switching into different outfits swinging her creamy sweaty blonde hair round isn’t the “HUSTLE” she was preaching about the other day 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.