Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in gods name is that bum cheek!! The shape of it😳 an those double chins Sal just shows angles are so important when takin a selfie 😂

PS.... hello my tattle beauties been mad busy with REAL work which then includes mountains of paper work so been silent in here for couple of day, goin to catch up now with me cuppa “HAPPY NEW YEAR” hope it brings you all you want all you wish and is better for us all “Tara 2020” 😘

Her eyes are bleeping shrinking by the day!

How bleeping pathetic is her situation though she knocks me sick - kids at her Ma’s with a full tum .. and she’s filming herself fisting her own hole while the ring light looks on 😳🤣.. a day spent fake laughing into the phone camera and switching into different outfits swinging her creamy sweaty blonde hair round isn’t the “HUSTLE” she was preaching about the other day 🤣🤣🤣
Where have her eyes gone 👀 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Today has to be one of her most cringe-worthy days in a while... what is she doing with her life?

6E4A9CC9-736E-4A46-9D87-ED73647A4569.png
CF41B2AF-72F2-4FB3-AFE2-8BBE096D19D1.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Is she back in leeds now? I'm in leeds and have hardly any snow.

Reactions: 3
Today has to be one of her most cringe-worthy days in a while... what is she doing with her life?

View attachment 368343View attachment 368344
Wow. I know everyone keeps saying it but...those eyes???
It's actually really upsetting. She had already gone TOO FAR but those eyes are horrific. She must have some really awful insecurities about her image which is also super sad because she's not an ugly looking girl...however doing this tit to herself is making her look like a monster.
I almost cant watch anymore!

Is she back in leeds now? I'm in leeds and have hardly any snow.
I'm in Wakefield and theres snow like that here, I think she said she's in Wakefield too.

Reactions: 9
Good job her kids are over an hours drive away from her. Imagine that being your mum and having other local parents & kids witnessing that bullshit. Put some clothes on sallie

Reactions: 13
Wow. I know everyone keeps saying it but...those eyes???
It's actually really upsetting. She had already gone TOO FAR but those eyes are horrific. She must have some really awful insecurities about her image which is also super sad because she's not an ugly looking girl...however doing this tit to herself is making her look like a monster.
I almost cant watch anymore!

I'm in Wakefield and theres snow like that here, I think she said she's in Wakefield too.

I was thinking she might be in Morley/Easter Ardsley way cause thats near Leeds and Wakefield and does get more snow normally x

Reactions: 2
Sorry, I thought KHM stood for Khloniemielawells .... no idea who Katie H is 🤔 my bad!
Khloe had a thread but it Was shut down fas she doesn’t have enough followers to have her own thread but I think it’s still there to read

Reactions: 1
Her baboons hole lips are looking sore 🥶 Question is; is she alone with a timer or does she have someone taking the photos? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have a word will ya Ark at Ol Mushroom Minge larking in the snow with neither child. How fun 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I saw that posing in the woods with her self timer on and her chebs out, best believe I'm chasing her back home pelting snowballs at her! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.