Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she was there but debatable if she was parenting when she had her ring light set up in her mums kitchen posing. No kid in sight just being really irritating and annoying towards her mum, like a kid who’s had too many E numbers or she’s on the Columbian marching powder
She does the kind of 'parenting I do with my neice'. Dont get me wrong I love her but im one of these aunties that doesn't have kids turns up with the things I know she will love. I obviously run that past her parents first then when tit gets real aka the tantrums and the naughty bits im out. We have fun days out though once a month which she looks forward to. If she is with me and shes doing bits she shouldn't be then obviously I tell her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
100% don't believe the stats she keeps posting of her profile, show them like other 'influencers' do...feel like she's just making it up else she would just post screenshots?

Reactions: 7
Impressions and story watches mean duck all. If it was so high she would have brands endorsing her already. There are other influencers with less followers with decent brands gifting them and collaborating with them.

Her followers watch her because she is car crash tv. Imagine having an up and coming business and wanting Sallie bleeping axl to show your brand. I would rather go out and post leaflets through doors😦

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m just picturing myself rocking up at my mum and dads with a full on ring , plugging it in and then taking loads of pictures 🤣. They would be like wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Any company she advertises on her story influences me to never touch them with a crappy stick tbh as they are funding her disgusting lifestyle

Reactions: 11
Impressions and story watches mean duck all. If it was so high she would have brands endorsing her already. There are other influencers with less followers with decent brands gifting them and collaborating with them.

Her followers watch her because she is car crash tv. Imagine having an up and coming business and wanting Sallie bleeping axl to show your brand. I would rather go out and post leaflets through doors😦
When is the penny going to drop that the reason people are watching her is cause she’s a mess

Reactions: 9
Been there done that with all the toys . They genuinely mean nothing to a child , how do they pick what to play with if they have that much . You choose a few toys that your child’s interested in not a load of shite just to look good . Then imagine all the packaging and unboxing !!! Gives me anxiety just thinking about it . You soon regret buying loads when they’ve opened everything , then you think . Shite where’s all this gonna go now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Been there done that with all the toys . They genuinely mean nothing to a child , how do they pick what to play with if they have that much . You choose a few toys that your child’s interested in not a load of shite just to look good . Then imagine all the packaging and unboxing !!! Gives me anxiety just thinking about it . You soon regret buying loads when they’ve opened everything , then you think . Shite where’s all this gonna go now 😂
Her kids don’t live with her so she doesn’t give a tit where it goes 😂 I bet she is the sort to be dead spiteful and give them noisy toys to take home to their dads

Reactions: 6
I cant find her anymore. Maybe I’m blocked not that I ever said anything- just lurked and watched

Reactions: 1
All I can think about is the recycling and rubbish bags that will be hanging around her mums house until they get collected from all that Wrapping paper and cardboard 😩

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.