Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how many arguments she gets into privately... no wonder she has no friends

Reactions: 8
I know girls like that thinking their minted posting photos of mountains of presents. Making out like their parent of the year

I just think your asking to get robbed 😕 it always all tat aswell cheap shite.

I reckon that’s what’s Sals bought cheap shite.

I keep that private. Not that I buy mountains of presents I buy what I think they would like and love. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I reckon those kids well the youngest is on an sgo which is why Sal is allowed to stay there.

An I think the oldest is still on a full care order placed with dad so since she were posting her stupid tit yesterday N’s dad has gone nah you can do one your not seeing her all day.

which is why she posted the mountain of presents and the ‘what to do now’ 🤯 and the reason she went out practicing for the tour de Liverpool.

If I’m right Sal you’re doing this all wrong and continually proving people right.

Being able to provide for your child doesn’t make you a parent hun. Picking them up when they fall, praising them when they achieve actually just bleeping being there for them is what makes you a parent.
What’s an sgo?

Reactions: 2
Omg that pic I’m dying!! That’s a full on tit! Look at the stains down her dress 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.