Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm the same age as Sal and couldn't think of anything worse than going with a 24 year old. Lads don't seem to mature until they're about 30, and as a mum with two kids she needs stability. And then saying she wouldn't go with a arl man? I'm engaged to an 'arl man' Sal, mid 40's, who treats me with love, respect and works hard to provide for us. How can she not see a 24 year old is not what she needs. Remember what happened last time she went with a young lad!!!!
I’m same age as her too I honestly couldn’t think of anything worse than a 24 year old boy!!

MEN even at my age aren’t like men should be is deffo prefer someone in their 40’s

Reactions: 7
Imagine trusting her and her pals to clean your gaff. Your entire wardrobe would be on depop within a day of them coming!

Also, how would you trust them to hoover behind the bed when Boss woman sees nothing wrong with wearing the same clothes that she’s been to the gym in for 3 days on the bounce lol
Boss woman made me laugh out loud and now my other half is asking what I’m looking at.. damn 🤣

Reactions: 3
Right you RATTT GERRRLZZZ.

Stop being so bleeping vicious!!!!
She’s trying to turn her life around for duck sake!

NEW FAB TINY EYE SAL NOW:

🔴EATS CRAB STICKS FOR TEA AT HOME - ALWAYS HEALTHY!

🔴ORDERS A PRAWN SIDE SALAD FOR HER MAIN WHEN SHE OUT OUT - SHES SO VEGAN

🔴UPPED HER GAME BY CHARGING OVER £3 FOR A FANNY FLASH - KEEPING THE ECONOMY GOING

🔴TRIED ORDERING LIVE ANIMALS TO TURN UP AT HER MAMS FOR THE KIDS - BEST MUM EVER

🔴STARTED TO WORK OUT IN BETWEEN DRUG BINGES IN ATTENTION SEEKING OUTFITS - FANTASTIC LAW ABIDING CITIZEN IN LEEDS

🔴ONLY TAKES SCISSORS TO HER CLOTHES INSTEAD OF A LOVED ONE - STABBY IS ON THE MEND

So if any of use start being vicious just remember she’s made all these above changes in the last 7 days 🤣🤣🤣😳😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Right you RATTT GERRRLZZZ.

Stop being so bleeping vicious!!!!
She’s trying to turn her life around for duck sake!

NEW FAB TINY EYE SAL NOW:

🔴EATS CRAB STICKS FOR TEA AT HOME - ALWAYS HEALTHY!

🔴ORDERS A PRAWN SIDE SALAD FOR HER MAIN WHEN SHE OUT OUT - SHES SO VEGAN

🔴UPPED HER GAME BY CHARGING OVER £3 FOR A FANNY FLASH - KEEPING THE ECONOMY GOING

🔴TRIED ORDERING LIVE ANIMALS TO TURN UP AT HER MAMS FOR THE KIDS - BEST MUM EVER

🔴STARTED TO WORK OUT IN BETWEEN DRUG BINGES IN ATTENTION SEEKING OUTFITS - FANTASTIC LAW ABIDING CITIZEN IN LEEDS

🔴ONLY TAKES SCISSORS TO HER CLOTHES INSTEAD OF A LOVED ONE - STABBY IS ON THE MEND

So if any of use start being vicious just remember she’s made all these above changes in the last 7 days 🤣🤣🤣😳😳😳😳
Love you our Barb. 😍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's ranting again. Why wouldn't she text him all this instead of telling the world her drama

Screenshot_20201223-163321_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201223-163321_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201223-163309_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201223-163330_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn’t know how to be the bigger & better person. Imagine not being the main care giver of your child but thinking you’re parent of the year because you buy 2 outfits for Christmas 😂

Sallie, I never received a penny in maintenance for my eldest child & then after my other children’s dad died it was me, myself & I from then on. Kept our house, never needed benefits, just me working my arse off (like actual work not what you class as ‘work’) with no family nearby. No rants, no hostility.........just me being the real ‘boss’ and taking care of business. I never needed anyone’s money for me or my kids. Everything I’ve bought has been from my money. Your true self shows in your rants.

Haha and to have the front to mention others ‘bad morals’ 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I thought Ged was the love of her life?? And now she’s slagging him all over the gram? As if she’s got the brass neck to call him for not buying clothes anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just want to point out she hasn’t washed her hair for nearly a week.....

This is after days and days at the gym

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What point is she tryin to make posting that? Seriously? Airing all her dirty laundry. My ex hasn't provided for his child since February, anything on her back is because I've bought it - I doubt he's even bought her a Christmas present tbh - am not looking any gold stars for providing for my child but I just dont see why you would make that public and give people more to talk about? I'm of the belief whatever my ex provides or doesn't provide is on him and his conscience. I just don't get that whole posting your business for the world to see lol

Reactions: 19
I think it’s cruel to mock someone who is obviously trying to better herself 🤷‍♀️ So what if she’s tried and failed in the past, that doesn’t mean someone can’t try again in the future. Yes she’s lost her kids, but I’m sure that this doesn’t make her happy!

Some of these comments are really vicious
Well I think it is cruel to flaunt around anywhere and everywhere in the middle of a pandemic putting countless lives at risk because you think that covid is all one big conspiracy.

I think its cruel that you feel those who have health issues should be locked away so that you can go to kiddie raves, gyrate your arse for a few lines, because you only think of yourself - duck their mental health yeah?

I think its cruel that frontline staff like doctors, nurses, healthcare assistants etc who risk their health on a daily basis, mean so little to you but you would have no issue receiving help from them when you need it

I think its cruel that your list of priorities involves more surgery, dodgy “businesses” , material things which rank higher on the list than your actual children and their wellbeing

(you means Sal)

Shall I keep going?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm the same age as Sal and couldn't think of anything worse than going with a 24 year old. Lads don't seem to mature until they're about 30, and as a mum with two kids she needs stability. And then saying she wouldn't go with a arl man? I'm engaged to an 'arl man' Sal, mid 40's, who treats me with love, respect and works hard to provide for us. How can she not see a 24 year old is not what she needs. Remember what happened last time she went with a young lad!!!!
I've noticed that people who have personality disorders in the public eye like price/katona/westbrook/axl/marsh etc seem to be mentally immature and maybe that's why they prefer someone much younger. I mean look at westbrook, shes nearly 50 but she acts like someone 30 years younger. I don't think someone with these disorders has the ability to mentally grow.

I think it’s cruel to mock someone who is obviously trying to better herself 🤷‍♀️ So what if she’s tried and failed in the past, that doesn’t mean someone can’t try again in the future. Yes she’s lost her kids, but I’m sure that this doesn’t make her happy!

Some of these comments are really vicious
I know it seems harsh and I agree with what you've said buuuuuuuut when you think about it, millions of people in the world, literally a handful of people gossiping about her, basically if we all were insta famous we'd have as many haters, it goes with the territory. Not being facetious here but there is a forum category on here where you can post a thread on people you admire. Who knows, there might be an equal amount of posters supporting her?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Imagine only finding out your kids got no Christmas clothes on the 23rd tho 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just caught up. I'm not being funny but way she goes on I dont believe she contributes to her kids at all. More she can get up her nose that way/gym memberships/selling her flaps /trying to reinvent herself for the week 🙄

Reactions: 5
Eeek my little one hasn't got a Christmas day or boxing day outfit 😮 I didn't even think to get one! He's still wearing the Christmas jumper from last year 😱 by sallie standards I'm a tit parent 😫

Disregard the fact we've got a safe stable loving home life... That stuff totally doesn't count ✨ doubt I'll even get a prezzie off the fella but flipping heck after this year I'm just glad we are all still here!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg guys shes just had an amazing Skype call from an aeroplane!! And that means this year is going to be amazing, I mean, theres only 8 days of it left but watch this space

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly she makes me rage! She's so bleeping materialistic and because she is so obsessed with appearance she assumes everyone else is. Kids like comfort and convenience, mine have asked to wear their jammies all day! Where is the compassion? The love? Cuddling up and watching xmas films together? I dont get why she isn't at her mum's house and spending time with them. They're not at school and it seems as though she can have contact, so why isnt she with them considering last xmas she was in hospital (which was probably self inflicted because the attention wasn't on hers but it back fired) how does she then have the cheek to call out her daughter's dad over some stupid bleeping outfit. Ahhh duck off Sal you're a massive knob and don't deserve them girls. Oh and saying shes broody and wants a boy! Wtf! She has zero self awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There have been times where i’ve felt sorry for her but her priorities are absolutely FUCKED.
Banging on about a christmas outfit which lets be honest her kids probs won’t give a duck about, and in the next breath she’s trying to scab tickets to a club night on boxing day.
People might seem like they’re being harsh on her but she’s putting this all out there for the world to see, she can’t help herself. Every time she posts she makes herself look more of a selfish, shallow cock end.
45264C0B-A178-485F-9723-566AD575A985.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.