Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm the same age as Sal and couldn't think of anything worse than going with a 24 year old. Lads don't seem to mature until they're about 30, and as a mum with two kids she needs stability. And then saying she wouldn't go with a arl man? I'm engaged to an 'arl man' Sal, mid 40's, who treats me with love, respect and works hard to provide for us. How can she not see a 24 year old is not what she needs. Remember what happened last time she went with a young lad!!!!

Reactions: 29
I'm the same age as Sal and couldn't think of anything worse than going with a 24 year old. Lads don't seem to mature until they're about 30, and as a mum with two kids she needs stability. And then saying she wouldn't go with a arl man? I'm engaged to an 'arl man' Sal, mid 40's, who treats me with love, respect and works hard to provide for us. How can she not see a 24 year old is not what she needs. Remember what happened last time she went with a young lad!!!!
She’d need a lad who is okay with her doing sex work and those lads are pretty hard to find....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t wait for my new Sallie Axl gym clothes. Boobs dropping out of my bra while I’m deadlifting, built in shelf arse in the bottoms, and a hoodie that’s just a hood...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ooohhhh I seriously want sal to go out with a 24 year old and he takes her home to his mum!!! I’d pay to watch that!!
Also Sal- remember the last time you went out with a 25 year old 🙄 you had to move to Wakefield
I’m sure she will give us the option to swipe up to see it soon enough 🤣

Reactions: 8
All these ‘businesses’ she has what happened to the cleaning company?

Why doesn’t she just get a bleeping job like the rest of us! Tbh she must have made a fair bit on OF in the beginning, I remember her posting a pic of her earnings and it was over £7k...

Reactions: 9
That story from early hours in the morning saying “ONLY FOCUS ON YASELF”
No tit Sal love, haven’t bothered abar your kids at all this year from what we can see. Oh wait sorry I take it back, you did try to source real RAINDEER from Instagram strangers 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t wait for my new Sallie Axl gym clothes. Boobs dropping out of my bra while I’m deadlifting, built in shelf arse in the bottoms, and a hoodie that’s just a hood...
I just saw that she was jogging with her boobs in a crop top what a slut

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dating a 24 year old = no responsibility

And we know our Sal likes that

Reactions: 5
Sallie is a total nob but just because someone is jogging in a crop top, it doesn’t make them a slut.
LOL. What with your boobs spilling out ! There is a difference between a crop top and having one where your boobs are literally out 🙄. Selling your Fanny also ! Think you took that the won’t way love ....

LOL. What with your boobs spilling out ! There is a difference between a crop top and having one where your boobs are literally out 🙄. Selling your Fanny also ! Think you took that the won’t way love ....
#wrong

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Let’s be honest. Dressing like that to go the gym with her boobs spilling out either side of her top, she’s not going to work out she’s wanting attention

Reactions: 14
Let’s be honest. Dressing like that to go the gym with her boobs spilling out either side of her top, she’s not going to work out she’s wanting attention
Exactly , literally her boobs was coming out . Just wants more punters and OF. Plus I have never seen any jogger in my entire life like that lol
Hurt your boobs !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine trusting her and her pals to clean your gaff. Your entire wardrobe would be on depop within a day of them coming!

Also, how would you trust them to hoover behind the bed when Boss woman sees nothing wrong with wearing the same clothes that she’s been to the gym in for 3 days on the bounce lol

Looks like she’s starting up her cleaning business again?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it’s cruel to mock someone who is obviously trying to better herself 🤷‍♀️ So what if she’s tried and failed in the past, that doesn’t mean someone can’t try again in the future. Yes she’s lost her kids, but I’m sure that this doesn’t make her happy!

Some of these comments are really vicious

Sorry, but posting a few bullshit inspirational memes all over your SM followed by a half assed workout and then the inevitable coke and drink binge, rinse and repeat for the next 10 years, does not mean someone is 'obviously trying to better' themselves. She's a joke.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.