Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the same tit different week so Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Sallie will be live talking about ged the only thing she seems to go on about. Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday catchhh me chonging dick to pay for my koka noodles and crab sticks. OK hun smell you bleeping later you crab

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's the same tit different week so Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Sallie will be live talking about ged the only thing she seems to go on about. Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday catchhh me chonging dick to pay for my koka noodles and crab sticks. OK hun smell you bleeping later you crab
She has a crabby patty 🦀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whatever you say Sal 🥴
She says this but has about 3 operations booked for this year already. She said she is having tummy done nose redone and something else. And wanted a facelift but the doctor said in a couple years. Says one thing abs does another. All these anaesthetics have to affect you long term surely.

Reactions: 7
She won’t be going to Turkey in January they’re supposedly banning UK travellers, she can get her new car delivered then if she’s got nowhere to go 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She won’t be going to Turkey in January they’re supposedly banning UK travellers, she can get her new car delivered then if she’s got nowhere to go 🤥
I can't bare every live she does she goes 'soyyyyy can anyone dm me if I'm allowed to fly to here, there and everywhere' girlllll your flights are booked aren't they? The airline you've went through will tell you surely its better than taking travel advice of bleeping becky on insta, who done travel and tourism in year 10

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't bare every live she does she goes 'soyyyyy can anyone dm me if I'm allowed to fly to here, there and everywhere' girlllll your flights are booked aren't they? The airline you've went through will tell you surely its better than taking travel advice of bleeping becky on insta, who done travel and tourism in year 10
She’s supposedly a seasoned traveller/back packer as well the daft mare, I hope she does go to the Amazon and bloody stays there with her kids Gucci shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you think that the CBT therapist maybe looked her up and thought that her ‘sharing her experience’ could lead to him being put on blast for the whole of insta? If I was a therapist I wouldn’t touch her. CBT isn’t guaranteed to work for everyone and if it doesn’t work I get the impression that Sal would get on her live and spout things like ‘it’s tit’ ‘it doesn’t work’ ‘I went to [insert therapist here] and he was awful’ etc..

Obviously, it might not be the case but just a thought..

Reactions: 14
It’s prob the mind PT who Kate hayes goes on and on about giving her the “CBT”

I’ve never known anyone to be as full of tit as Sallie and I know some absolute bleeping gob shites

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think that the CBT therapist maybe looked her up and thought that her ‘sharing her experience’ could lead to him being put on blast for the whole of insta? If I was a therapist I wouldn’t touch her. CBT isn’t guaranteed to work for everyone and if it doesn’t work I get the impression that Sal would get on her live and spout things like ‘it’s tit’ ‘it doesn’t work’ ‘I went to [insert therapist here] and he was awful’ etc..

Obviously, it might not be the case but just a thought..
Or wouldn’t do it for free

Reactions: 11
I actually felt sorry for her mum as well until last night on that live when her mum was calling the girl over the shoes a woman. Then when they were talking about G having a lizard and the mum was laughing along in the comments going it's probably his new girlfriend hahahahaha. Hahahahahaha no your looking after ged and sallies kid in your bleeping prime because they're not responsible enough to have kids and your calling people tramps and cracking jokes 😑 apple doesn't fall far from the tree I assume

Reactions: 25
Goes on about suicide awareness and mental health yet slags everyone off over social media that could tip someone over the edge
🤔

I actually felt sorry for her mum as well until last night on that live when her mum was calling the girl over the shoes a woman. Then when they were talking about G having a lizard and the mum was laughing along in the comments going it's probably his new girlfriend hahahahaha. Hahahahahaha no your looking after ged and sallies kid in your bleeping prime because they're not responsible enough to have kids and your calling people tramps and cracking jokes 😑 apple doesn't fall far from the tree I assume
scum breeds scum

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Was her mum on the live or in the comments?

Reactions: 3
Awww i missed the live, booo. As if her mum was getting involved in the comments aswell instead of telling her daughter to come off it and stop acting like such a silly goose 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Awww i missed the live, booo. As if her mum was getting involved in the comments aswell instead of telling her daughter to come off it and stop acting like such a silly goose 🥴
You didn't miss much trust 🤣 it was about Ged, the shoes and if she can fly to Turkey same as last Sunday basically 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She literally posted about investing her money not spending it all on surgery yesterday and hours later she’s on about going back to Turkey? Wish she would just stay there the absolute weapon 😂

You didn't miss much trust 🤣 it was about Ged, the shoes and if she can fly to Turkey same as last Sunday basically 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.