Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s finally happened. I’ve rolled my eyes that hard at this head they’ve fallen out my head.

Who lends their kids shoes out 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The two accounts going on about Ged owning a pet lizard and ‘we run the lizards’ were proper rattling her tonight. She was all twitchy on her come down getting para over that nonsense 😂

Reactions: 6
On her live she said we all lead sad, pathetic lives and have deep rooted psychological issues.

duck ME!!😂😂

Said the bird who looks for validation from strangers on her live. You couldn't write it, she was off her head from coke, wine, ketones...duck off on your RAINDEER to lapland

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has that chav girl Facebook mentality of "inbox me hun"

Sad witch sat in her rental with no car, thinking she's some millionaire buying kids gucci.
I thought Sal was a girls girls who now doesnt like drama
Omgodaaaaa!! Isn’t she? I cannot bare that cryptic tit status an then the comments of “inbox me girl” ....... I’ve wrote “fu****f before today couple of years ago on some attention seekers status when she commented “inbox me” when everyyyyyyone was askin “what’s wrong hun”‘can’t bare it attention seeing at its best that tit 😂

Rain Dear ? Are you kidding !! She’s doing it to wind us up 🤣
Wahahahahaah Anno am pissing meself with it 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That shoe rant was just bizarre. I right want to know who’s she’s aiming it at though. 😂
She’s giving away her kids shoes because it’s not like she has them to put them on her kids..
And I’m not being funny but most kids when they are actually getting to be children and have fun will dirty their shoes. The rant about shoes is embarrassing like admitting when the girls are dressed up like dolls they can’t be kids incase they dirty the blag designer pumps. Priorities tho Sal

Reactions: 12
Why would she need “rain deer” to go to her house in the Wirral when she doesn’t live there anymore 🤔 does she mean her mums house where her kids actually live without her! Stop playing mum of the year!

Reactions: 10
In her stories she is saying that after BB the trolls gave her anorexia and showed pictures 6 months after she had given birth but in the pictures she looks nothing like she did in BB. Also N was at least a toddler if not school age then wasn’t she?

I’m not denying that she suffers/suffered from anorexia but clearly that wasn’t BBs fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yano what’s weird ... girls lending clothes out at 18-25ish fair enough we have all done it, who the duck lends out their kids shoes? I’m too busy with work and general life than to sit there with my mate saying ay can I borrow them shoes your kid had on 🤣🤣 the mind boggles

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s obviously been reading on here again. First she was getting messages about borrowed out/lent out etc than she was getting messages about the shape of her body... of course you were Sallie.

Notice how she was verbally abusing someone/their child on her stories calling them trampy/a rat threatening to throw shoes at their house (wtf) then a few hours later she’s crying about how she’s the victim of DV. I don’t believe it one bit I actually think she’s the perpetrator. She’s vile. How can she sit online and abuse other women and bring children into it (Jem & Becca situation as well as shoe child) then bleet on about how she’s the victim of abuse? Piece of sausage lipped tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fuckin Groundhog Day with this hun 🙉🙈 I can smell the stench of bullshit through my phone just looking at those posts 💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.