Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she's off to Turkey the 2nd 😩 she reminds me of one of those girls in school that had a new massive lie each day just to get attention.

Reactions: 15
soooooo she is wearing the same sports bra that she “went to the gym and for a run” in yesterday.... my god 🤢
how can she be spouting conspiracies about coronavirus when there is probably a new strain of the virus under each tit?
BEBB8145-485D-433F-B503-6549782C7043.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It looks like she’s cut that jumper herself too prob got excited cutting things up after cutting her vintage balmain shorts lastnight
Cutting them shorts up last night hahahaha honestly she’s fuckin demented

What a scabby witch wearing the same gym wear I bet her crotch absolutely pongs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She just doesn’t help herself at all does she.
Surely she would be better off having a few days off socials while she sorts her head out, but she’s so vain she insists on filming every fart she does!

Her behaviour is just further proving that she’s skanky and unwashed.
Sallie I beg you, please go have a bath, pop some candles on, wash your clothes, put the phone down and oh my god please stop bleeping around with your face!

Reactions: 9
Cutting them shorts up last night hahahaha honestly she’s fuckin demented

What a scabby witch wearing the same gym wear I bet her crotch absolutely pongs
Those Balmain shorts were the nastiest bleeping things I've ever seen., I swear she robbed them from a male client. I bet they are rock hard covered in cemented cum.

She just doesn’t help herself at all does she.
Surely she would be better off having a few days off socials while she sorts her head out, but she’s so vain she insists on filming every fart she does!

Her behaviour is just further proving that she’s skanky and unwashed.
Sallie I beg you, please go have a bath, pop some candles on, wash your clothes, put the phone down and oh my god please stop bleeping around with your face!
She's showing the world how happy is she remember.
This is sals#9049569932 personality of the year. Next week we will have angry, pissed off at the world Sal because she is in tier 3 and can't go out for cocktails and side salad

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I imagine this statistic is bolstered by the sheer number of posts she makes each day.
Her impressions she uploads must be fake
She can’t have all that engagement and only 200 people joining her live

Reactions: 9
Hi Sal 🙋🏼‍♀️

I’m an NHS worker. I’ve been working with people affected by Covid for the last few months. I’ve had many sleepless nights and shed endless tears over what other people are going through because of this virus.

It’s now got too much and I’ve had to be signed off work due to the state of my mental health.

I would really love to see you sit down with the families who have lost love ones and tell them that the virus isn’t real.

Idiot.
Send you lots of love and positive vibes! The majority of the UK are so thankful for you NHS workers! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She has that whole rig out from yesterday on she stinks bet she hasnt even changed her knickers fucken Sally wide fanny go n get a nice bubble bath n scrub ur self scrub urself so ur red raw cause hun u most be stinking

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sheesh is closed thankfully as we are in Tier 3, stupid cow
Apparently she had it booked and someone said Essex is in tier 3 so she said she was going to ring them 😆

I know someone said I thought you didn't call girls slags and she went no I don't call girls slags but when your in bed with my babies dad that's a slag move 🤯 are you OK hun? He's not yours 😂 you stabbed him! I think all this dieting, training, being all zen and planning 18 surgery appointments is all because becca looks better than her. Sad that she actually doesn't do anything for herself. Imagine designing an underwear line when you don't even have a bra that fits 🤷‍♀️🤣
Exactly I was confused as to why he can’t be in bed with someone else when they are not even together 😆 what an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently she had it booked and someone said Essex is in tier 3 so she said she was going to ring them 😆

Exactly I was confused as to why he can’t be in bed with someone else when they are not even together 😆 what an idiot
It's a joke isn't it 😂 especially when you get paid for people to hoof ya 🤷‍♀️ jokes aside though if you've lost your kid over a man they're definitely shouldn't be an issue with who he sleeps with I'd wish him all the STD's in the world and more be gone 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Those Balmain shorts were the nastiest bleeping things I've ever seen., I swear she robbed them from a male client. I bet they are rock hard covered in cemented cum.

She's showing the world how happy is she remember.
This is sals#9049569932 personality of the year. Next week we will have angry, pissed off at the world Sal because she is in tier 3 and can't go out for cocktails and side salad
Haha you could break your toe on that gusset 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can somebody please give this girl some PT sessions! Her form is shocking it’s giving me anxiety watching 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.