Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something here ???
I dont now am thinking am the olny one who can see it cause am telling u now if I seen u the street n seen that I would say sutton the lump is so big n it hangs when she has lip gloss on it's so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s knocked me sick how she was eating noodles and crab sticks. That costs abar 79p to make aswel. Side crab Sal.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What makes me laugh/cringe is how some people on her lives proper grovel for her to say hi and then blow smoke up her ass with compliments 🤮

Reactions: 8
What makes me laugh/cringe is how some people on her lives proper grovel for her to say hi and then blow smoke up her ass with compliments 🤮
There’s always a weirdo every now and again. Makes you wonder what type of people they are to take a liking to someone like Stabby Sallie

Reactions: 6
It’s been mentioned previously but she seems manic in the stories. Not high this time, but super manic talking a million miles an hour. Fair play to her if she sticks to this, I will take my hat off to her. Though it’s bringing dejavu vibes building up to the next bender / meltdown. Extreme changes albeit an apparently healthy ones can be quite dangerous for potentially swinging right back the other way. Moderation, routine and consistency, something that Sallie could be capable of? 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Watched part of the live and a few things were mention

Podcast has been put off to the new year now as she wants a certain guest (it’s going to be amazing apparently)

Changed her flight to Dubai for next year (January or February) even though she says the place is not ‘her’ and it’s bad for her mental health

Spending Christmas with her mum and girls

still hung up on Becca sharing a bed with her Ex

Her previous underwear line she was creating has been delayed due to COVID but she is still designing it

Going to sheesh in Essex today

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion - Sal has sent the solicitors to come, not our fault her lips look like a bum

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion - Sals still obsessed with tattle and G, will always be a rat gerl with her sausage lips that she got for free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Podcast has been put off to the new year now as she wants a certain guest (it’s going to be amazing apparently)

Changed her flight to Dubai for next year (January or February) even though she says the place is not ‘her’ and it’s bad for her mental health

Her previous underwear line she was creating has been delayed due to COVID but she is still designing it

Sheesh is like the mothership for low rent z listers and love island clones, twinned with Amazonico if they want to go ‘up west’ 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I know someone said I thought you didn't call girls slags and she went no I don't call girls slags but when your in bed with my babies dad that's a slag move 🤯 are you OK hun? He's not yours 😂 you stabbed him! I think all this dieting, training, being all zen and planning 18 surgery appointments is all because becca looks better than her. Sad that she actually doesn't do anything for herself. Imagine designing an underwear line when you don't even have a bra that fits 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine designing an underwear line when you don't even have a bra that fits 🤷‍♀️🤣
[/QUOTE]
I have never once seen little eye wear a bra

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she wearing a sport/crop top that’s to small for her.? Is it the fashion for your tits to be exploding out your top.?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.