Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought you guys might enjoy this... Today I took my child to a music & singing toddler group. Christmas theme so they taught us a nativity song with the lyrics ..”Rat-a-tat-tat, Rat-a- tat -tat we haven’t any room and you can’t stay here”..

queue me bad Mum giggling to myself reciting the song with rrraaaat geeeerl in my head... little festive number for you - I’ve never wanted the skill to roll my Rs more than now 😬
If you practice you’ll get it. I can now say rattt gurlll in a fake scouse accent quite well!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You are probably right it’s to get at him. People who do this kind of thing always have an agenda. It’s sus she found out something about him that ruined her trip now she’s on some random mad health kick

Reactions: 9
Said this on the previous thread just before it was locked... these lips cannot be right??! Literally looks like the bum holes I see at work...
I am a qualified Asthetics nurse , I don’t do it anymore with other work commitments and I said on last thread no decent qualified Asthetics nurse would dissolve and refil within days ,IF she went somwere else to have them filled they either don’t give a tit (which disgusts me) to have filled her lips soon unless she didn’t tell them she had only just had them re-filled and last of all IMO those lips are a mess , everything about them

Reactions: 11
I said the veneers wouldn’t last and they had dropped! Off to Turkey for more but pretending it’s for ‘whitening’! The accents in that live! Scouse/London. How many times does she touch her hair and move forwards and back in the chair constantly.

Reactions: 5
I agree her lips don’t look good but I do think she’s very pretty. She needs to leave her face alone though before she ruins her looks

Reactions: 18
Solicitors screenshotting this thread 😂😂😂

screenshot this:

Sallie you’re a lying bag of scum, even down to your GCSE results. The only thing going for you is that you accept you have a PERSONALITY DISORDER. Get professional help for goodness sake or you’ll never stop the lying, manipulation, pretence & delusions of grandeur. It’s matter of public record that you’re a benefit cheat and child abuser as well as a home wrecker and bully, stop thinking you’re better than us normal folk who work hard and bring up our children every day. You think you’re allowed to publicly say what you said about Jem Lucy & Becca but we’re not?? I wonder if they have solicitors on the case??

I’m an ITU nurse practitioner and whilst I agree to an extent that restrictions need to be stopped as part of the bigger picture, I can assure you that COVID 19 is NOT a lie. Currently caring for a very sick husband & wife in their early thirties with 3 children under 10, they are both in multi organ failure. A colleague & friend of mine died in the first wave (32) and left behind 2 young boys. Stop being so disrespectful and dismissive!!

lastly, your vague bullshit about doing ‘courses’ and planning podcasts........you’re just gonna have egg on your face yet again when it becomes obvious you’re doing duck ALL!

Get your damn tit together for real instead of the constant bullshit and repeating history!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Talking tit as usual nothing ye wanna watch she only gets like 200 views I reckon she lies about them 45,000 views cos it doesn’t make sense to me

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.