Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
l
She’s fell out with Terri now they’ve unfollowed each other, she need a lash girl as well as a hair dresser now, I wonder who she’ll be treating us to lesbian romps with next 🤢
What, you mean Sal has fell out with someone yet again 😦😫

Literally every week there is a fall out or enemy. It's like friendships when you are 17. It's so chaotic.

Reactions: 12
l

What, you mean Sal has fell out with someone yet again 😦😫

Literally every week there is a fall out or enemy. It's like friendships when you are 17. It's so chaotic.
I know it’s crazy, I’m in my late 20’s and I can’t remember ‘falling out’ with anyone since I was 19!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s fell out with Terri now they’ve unfollowed each other, she need a lash girl as well as a hair dresser now, I wonder who she’ll be treating us to lesbian romps with next 🤢
Terri has probably told her to duck right off because she made an absolute show of her last time.

Reactions: 7
So shes okay to take tanning injections not knowing what chemicals are inside it but shes not okay with taking the vaccine or wearing a mask. Oh the irony

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So shes okay to take tanning injections not knowing what chemicals are inside it but shes not okay with taking the vaccine or wearing a make. Oh the irony
This is exactly the point I have made before. Shes fine with getting injected with god knows what in the name of vanity but scientifically proven vaccines that are there to save lives are a no no. She is an absolute doughnut

Anyone else finding these Holland & Barrett posts a little bit cringe? She’s out here looking like Ken doll but wanting vitamins from Holland and Barrett it’s just a bit funny really

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Terri! Make an account and let our Sal come pull up a chair, get some class... karma on her arse!

• Haha
I reckon she’s been on the scrounge from Terri for the last week and she’s finally told her to duck off. Clearly only bothers when she wants something.

Reactions: 9
did any one see the post before that one shes deleted saying shes just found something out, shes going to be lonely this Christmas and all she wants is her girls?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.